Reviews for Housecarls
Bob chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I cry and laugh.

Where is jester?
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Ah, housecarl griping sessions are the best.
Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I loved it. It sets a whole new vision whenever I play Syria giving me the idea that they aren't just empty pawns and sets the life back into the game. It was also a very interesting story with companionship and open minded characters showing they're own personality and opinions on the dragon born.
theshadedmistress chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
What a lovely read! Great grammar, spelling, and story overall. Anyone who reads this and have played Skyrim long enough could relate the Dragonborn's actions in the story to their own in the game! Overall, the way you describe the housecarls' situations and their mixed feelings to the Dragonborn make this story more real than ever. :)
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Oh shame poor Lydia. :(
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hahaha this was great! I love my housecarls dearly, I just wish I could show them more often!
falln.wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Way to guilt trip me there
Lazurman chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god. This is perfect. Decent size, imaginative characterization; it makes me happy. I vow to treat my Housecarls right next time I'm adventuring.
Kai chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Very beautiful. And funny. And with the appropriate quotes from the game.

It's a shame that interaction, also with people after you have completed their quests or with your spouse, your kids or your steward, is so limited. I mean, it's impossible to program, but so sad from a social point of view.

Btw, I'm the one stealing all those sweetrolls... :-D
Tawariell chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This amazing. It explains the game mechanics in a realistic way and, above all, it's well written and funny as hell. Great job!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
And now I think them even creepier...
Love it.
-Drakes
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is a real gem! The characters make perfect sense, and I really like how you made me reflect on the way I sometimes treat - or better: neglect - my companions.
Hehe, this obsessive-compulsive plundering of every and any gold coin to no real end is some sort of disease, if you think about it :D
Galloway chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh, this is so good! Funny & yet poignant, you have captured so much of the game in this tale of our under appreciated and loyal friends. Bravo!
Tales of KP chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh goodness, this was a great read!