Reviews for Brothers
thunderstorm-skald chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
ha! lol! gandalf's better sleights of hand
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This story was good, I liked it. :) I don't often hear abot Dori so it was nice to be able to see his backstory and know that there were many layers of his character.
tygrislily chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
what a charming twist Nori having learned from Dori :)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Very good.
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Thank you very much for this story. In its own odd way it illustrates a very strong family bond and I appreciate that.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is a really cool story! I absolutely love it. I especially love the love that Dori has for his brothers. Thanks for writing and posting!
Omgu8mynewt chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I did like your story a lot (there needs to be more about this three on this site), so thanks! More would be very welcome!
Zho500 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow, Dwalin was actually given a nose bleed. Wow.
rodeocat chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great job! Not enough good tales about the three brothers; I like your unique perspective on how Nori learned his skills.
Bellamaus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Love the story! Especially the ending at the fire with Nori not telling. Oh, and you had me laughing really hard with this 'Dori almost knocked Dwalin out' part ;-)
I love these brothers - well, Nori the most - and it's a shame you don't find too many stories about them here. So I enjoy everyone I can find even more.
And yours was a great one!
Thanks!
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Lovely little piece that I very much enjoyed reading. It's always nice to read something about these three, since there aren't too many stories about them out there. Thanks for sharing!