Reviews for Shards Of Who I Used to Be
SexySalvatore chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Excellent! Full of Damon humor, romantic
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
In realtà il lato del guidatore in italia e il sinistro non il destro
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 40 . 1/8/2017
What a beautiful and poetically eloquent story this was. Although human your Damon was the closest to the show Damon in his hidden vulnerability and snarkiness. I absolutely loved every minute of reading this story - you are a phenomenal writer
Anje chapter 40 . 11/2/2016
Have reread this several times & each time I love it more.
I especially love the completeness of the story - the build up, climax & above all, the happy ending. So few of the Delena stories have a nice, complete happy ending.
I just wish TVD would do the same for them.

Great work !
Margie chapter 40 . 8/24/2016
Just read this and loved every chapter. Thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
Love this story :)) Just one thing,legal age in Europe is 18 not 21 :))
MC92 chapter 40 . 2/21/2016
Truly wonderful work. The scene transitions were sometimes a bit unclear/rough to get around and usually I shy away from lengthy, detailed writing but honestly the dialogue was more than impressive! I absolutely loved the banter and the angst. The depth of emotion in your writing combined with the incredibly accurate capturing of both Damon and Elena's characters had me reading this non stop! I also loved the funny and very creative comebacks and lest we forget the fantastic way in which you integrated dialogue from the show in there. Really loved the build-up angst and the analogical writing. Thankyou for sharing this on FF; it was a pleasure.
dillydill11 chapter 40 . 2/21/2016
This story is amazing!
you are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Okay
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Now this was emotional. :(
Sorrybout'ya chapter 40 . 7/30/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story! :)
Sorrybout'ya chapter 39 . 7/30/2015
Yay finally together! ;)

(Elena slapping Damon? Not cool and uncalled for. Thank goodness he loves her enough to forgive her of her childish abusive assault. smh)
Sorrybout'ya chapter 38 . 7/30/2015
*squeal *fingers crossed! ;)
Sorrybout'ya chapter 37 . 7/30/2015