Reviews for Two Worlds
SilentSimple chapter 7 . 4/2
It's really fun I can't wait to read next continue .
Chakahlah chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
I really really really love this story. If I may ask ... Which person is going to top in the relationship? Not that it will change the way I feel about it, I just want to get a friend to read it and she's rather picky with her pairings
picabone99 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
so amazing. what a brilliant take on the wbwl and twins. love how you've written an emancipated harry, very realistic portrayal. i'm also very much enjoying your oc, the twin. great take on the three different contracts, like how they overlap and created very intriguing scenario for the finacee needed to fulfill them. laughed hysterically at the thought of harry forcing draco and alex into a marriage as punishment, the way they behave is like little boys pulling the pigtails of their play yard crushes.
RRW chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Man I LOVE this story...but what is a "decession" when you said "The new decession stated clearly that it had been Malfoy junior's own fault..." ?
RRW chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
What does "has in petto for us" mean? Great story by the way.
sunsethill chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Wow. You covered a lot of ground here, but I did like that Harry (and Percy, what a great idea to have him as Harry's assistant) were able to keep Alex out of the tournament. And the ending is rather ominous. I wonder what you have planned for poor Alex at Voldie's resurrection. As for Soulbooks, does HPFandom allow "characters read the book" stories? I know several people also went to Yourfanfiction a while ago, but have no idea how that site is doing. HPFandom has been around for a long time and still gets regular submissions.
KatzeIason69 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
really awesome chappie :)* I just wish it hadn't of ended there. hope to read more soon.
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Glad ur back I love this snarry fic...its a very unique plot n I can't wait 2 read more
My Alternate Reality chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
So glad Harry was able to get Alex out of the Twi Wizard competition!

Did you decide where to put Soul Books up at? I will follow ;)
julesa66 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
This was a great chapter. I like how harry is one step ahead of dumbles. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Larisya chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Thanks! I love your Harry, and your educational/role playing game idea. That's really cool!
cara-tanaka chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Looking forward to more
KatzeIason69 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
this is going to be one interesting story when you get it all going. hope you will add more to it also at some point.;}*
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
cadisraizel chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Hey, I just want you to know that I really like your story, it's really well-written and exciting without being tedious. It's brilliant and I hope you'll continue it. I'm especially curious if you plan to involve Sirius in the twins life es well, it would be interesting if he were on their side instead of Dumbledores. Anyway, good luck!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »