Reviews for Reaping What's Been Sown
Mgnw chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I just can't believe it...and it's...just...Geez! That was just plain wrong! Write more soon and fix it!
Mark Roper chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I hope I am correct in my suspicions that Jordy is not really dead. He is one of my favorite characters. Keep up the good work. I have enjoyed this series immensely.
Misha chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Oh my, what a powerful series. Life really does suck sometimes, doesn't it? I'm eager to see what happens next. But I'm also afraid.
PInkjem chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Okay this may be my first time reviewing but i have read all the mara stories- and you killed Jordy- and that got me to review- more soon please. Lets let Mara be happy for atleat once!
margo chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T KILL JORDY! YOU CAAANNN'T! I could live with Bruce getting killed. But... NOOOOO! BRING HIM BACK! Minty was the best character made by a fan, EVER. You... you can't - you just CAN'T kill him! I know, I know, you apologized, but... HE'S DEAD! AND YOU KILLED HIM! *sob*
Shyintrovert chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
NOOOOOO ! I can't believe you killed Jordy. Poor Mara, he was almost literaly her sanity. At least she hasn't lost the baby. I feel sorry for Jimmy too, he must be feeling pretty guilty right now. I can't wait for the next instalment of this fic.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Congratulations on the most pointless death since Marvel killed off the Spiderman clone.
Facade chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
JORDY! sniffle, sob Wow, things're really heating up. Love it!