Reviews for For the Love of a Dragon
Sky Art chapter 1 . 8/28
MORE DAMN YOU MORE
Cindel Mortem chapter 2 . 7/30
Nooooo! What happens next?! I need to know! Write more please?!
MoonGoddess00 chapter 1 . 4/23
Please update soon. You could turn this into a series. Harry could either be the Master of Death or gain some sort of creature inheritance that way he can stay together with Haku or bond/ mate with since Haku is a spirit? Just a suggestion. I hope you pick up on this soon!
Ten Pinny chapter 2 . 2/26
pleeeeeeeeeeeease give us mooore!
Lord Weiss chapter 2 . 2/6
More! Please.
I love it so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
More Now Please More
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
I hope u update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Damn! (Sorry but not so sorry about the profanity) You should update man! It's like almost 2 yeears since you've last updated?! Where are you? I'm going to log in after I've reviewed this piece of shit ;)
Itharax chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
LOVE IT! Please update soon!
Sky Art chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
MORE! GIVE ME MORE! YOU LAZY BUTT!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Prease update?
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
interesting Story,and pairing really like to know how they meet again, will he go back to this park will kohaku still be there, will he be freed already from his Memory loose and can Change to a human form at will...
please write soon more and an end to this Story
ist now 2015
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
You should to follow the story. It is great! And interesting.

I don't know a lot English, but I can read the story with a dictionary in my right (or left, XD).

Good, I am waiting that you like to follow the story, and I like to read the next chappie soon.

Thanks for the story, and I wait you follow to write (I don't know if it is well writting).
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Very gooooooooood! Be continued?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 4/15/2015