Reviews for For the Love of a Dragon
More Now Please More
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
I hope u update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Damn! (Sorry but not so sorry about the profanity) You should update man! It's like almost 2 yeears since you've last updated?! Where are you? I'm going to log in after I've reviewed this piece of shit ;)
Itharax chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
LOVE IT! Please update soon!
Sky Art chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
MORE! GIVE ME MORE! YOU LAZY BUTT!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Prease update?
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
interesting Story,and pairing really like to know how they meet again, will he go back to this park will kohaku still be there, will he be freed already from his Memory loose and can Change to a human form at will...
please write soon more and an end to this Story
ist now 2015
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
You should to follow the story. It is great! And interesting.

I don't know a lot English, but I can read the story with a dictionary in my right (or left, XD).

Good, I am waiting that you like to follow the story, and I like to read the next chappie soon.

Thanks for the story, and I wait you follow to write (I don't know if it is well writting).
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Very gooooooooood! Be continued?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
How fun! It will be fun to see where you go with this. Will we get more back story or will this mostly just focus on the now and future?
Liara chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
AWWW ! So cute ! I hope one day you'll continue this story ! HakuxRy KYAAHHHHH ! XD
LadyBlackMoonRose chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I love this story! Please, don't give up on it!
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I love this! Yes, its short but so nice! And your nickname is much better than Sin. Look forward to when you update! _