Reviews for Opening Scene
Tali 5338 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was amazing, you are an amazing writer x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Very tender and very sweet. Great job! TY!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
post-coital humor... Tony has it down. _
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was Awesome I loved it very nicely done great job with the Naughty Bits
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
HELLO :D Guess who's here?

It's time to review!

It only took me two forevers, but I hope you forgive me.

Firstly, I really like the kiss :P "They both smiled into the kiss, and she let them have another such pure joyful moment..." It was very sweet. So tender ... I don't know the circumstances in which they got together and what point (time-wise) they're currently at in this relationship, but if they keep like this, they'll have a very happy future. I also liked, too, their small discussion about whether sex was the right thing in that moment for the same reason.

I don't really know how to review smut, just so you know :P for one, M fics don't usually involve deep psychological debates, and for another, commenting on realism in a review ... just makes me feel a little weird. But I'll say that you're really, really, really good at this XD Also, I really loved that Tony thought Ziva would want to be on top XD 'Cause he REMEMBERED and he actually took it into consideration, took HER into consideration, and it's so sweet.

"I might be wrong," he said, as he brought her hand to his lips, "But I'm pretty sure you mentioned something about a 'next time'." This one is just funny :P so Tony DiNozzo of him to say that. Ready for Round 2 already?

I really liked the smut XD if you wrote more, I wouldn't complain *hint hint* :P

Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved it
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
A fabulous combination of eroticism and tenderness. Loved it.

A 'next time'?! Yes, please!
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very hot and steamy. Loved it :)
Robern chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Loved it! Pity there isn't another chapter.