Reviews for Runner
nafsikatsiftsi chapter 12 . 7/6
I hate you! I was a happy person before read this! I was a happier person when I started to read now my heart,hurts 'cause of you and the end of your story!
Zhelezo chapter 1 . 3/21
Fantastic story. I love your style, and the way you write scenes is simply superb.

That being said, I always like mentioning something an exceptional artist can improve on. For you, the primary thing i noticed is descriptive language, and it's effects on story mood.

I can't do this right. It's tough. Absurdly tough. But it's something to improve on, and Is probably your only major flaw.

All in all? Two thumbs up to a promising writer.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
what is coming next
myunleashedspirit chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
I am speechless this fan fiction was just so amazing that just cant help but read the last line over and over again.I just cant believe it was that you so much for posting this.I am literally crying beacause of this thank you 'thanks for the breather' ;') did you ever think about making a sequel or something?
NightmareFlames chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I read this story already and when I think about the ending. I almost cry. This story Is toooo good.
devilgirl123 chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
She's dead?! *crys*
NightmareFlames chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I cried. At the end. She died. How could you? Bring her back. Make a sequel or something! Awesome story!
Taiski chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Taiski chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Oh boy the next chapter's going to be great!
Taiski chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I've over the word cute to discribe Thrax and Iris's growing relationship, but it still fits in my opinion. I also find it hilarious how Thrax reacted to Gina kissing his girl. X3
devilgirl123 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I love you story! If your on deviantart I'm Devilgirl007! Nice to meet you!
Taiski chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Drix barged in, that was HYSTARICAL!
Keep it up!
Taiski chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I wonder what Ann would think of this situation? Her brother having a possible girlfriend and all. Well, the chapters got me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait till the next one!
Taiski chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I would make a joke, but I won't. Don't have the heart for it.
Taiski chapter 6 . 4/17/2013