Reviews for The Return of General Lockload
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 2 . 10/22
Awwwwww. XD XD XD XD XD
samuraistar chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
That was a relieving ending! I was so sure crap was about to get serious and then you were like "psych! Plot twist!" and I was spared the melodrama!

I actually have a similar idea, but it's so different from this that I don't think anyone will suspect a connection (it's similar because it's a superior officer in Calhoun's life, but trust me, I won't be stealing anything from you ;))
l.h.o.o.q chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Oh, my goodness, that was hilarious, in-character, and spectacular. XD
Coneflower Adams chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Loved it! Definitely wasn't long enough for me!
MikariStar chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
cute :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Shahrezad1 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
You...are...BRILLIANT! :D This was just absolutely fantastic to read, top shelf! I loved how you developed the potential character into someone with a personality and human responses. And then, when I was just starting to get antsy from the worry of how Calhoun was going to solve the situation, the ultimate plot twist threw me for a loop. Excellent work! :D I think that I'll save this one to my hard drive right about now, I enjoyed it so much. -grins-
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I'm guessing Lockload was the hologram general that did the medal speech? Very well done
BlueJay026 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Awesome story! I loved that twist you put at the end! :D I also loved how you included Vanellope and Ralph playing Pong! Great job! This was fun to read!

Keep writing stories!
Idek411 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I want all my feels you just stole from me , again a very well written chapter. I especially LOVED the ending; with lock load falling head over heels for Beatrice. Preparing myself for the next chapter *_*
Alyssa chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Please make more!
Fix-it-Fawn chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Awww! Is that really the end? Oh, I guess so; the story says it's completed. Ya know, I'd be mighty pleased if you'd write a sequel to this story. It's a wonderful concept and quite in character. Was his name supposed to be Reginald or did you make that up? It fits him like a glove!

During the story, I had a sneaking suspicion Felix and Lockload would become fully acquainted. I wonder if he would make such a fuss about Felix now. Great story, I'll be keeping an eye out for more from you. :)
MajorNrd chapter 2 . 5/3/2013

I'm happy you completed the story, but yet I would love to know what would happen next, it was so cute watching it all play out, everyone deserves happiness and love. I hope you make another story with him, and or another Wreck It Ralph story! Keep it up your an amazing writer!
schizoferb chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
XD "So many ideas, so little RAM!"

That was probably one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
FlynnieG chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
The sad thing was that it had to end. AMAZING! I LOVE IT!