Reviews for Synonymous
DrownedInShadow chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was really, really good. It touched me in a way few fanfics and published books ever do. I think you may have brought out the inner JP/LE fan in me.

I was wondering if you were ever planning on updating Road Back Home. It HAS been, I dunno- FOUR MONTHS!
If you want people to review, you should seriously consider updating faster. Seriously.

Again: That was good. It- I don't even really know how to describe it. I like this one-shot better than I do your other story, Reaching across time. That doesn't necessarily mean I don't want you to start a sequel. Thank you for being an amazing author and for reading (or at least skimming) this review.
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Amazing story...! Superb language...I've always loved james sirius friendship fics...the happy ones not the angtsy ones of course
JustYourVoice chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So good! I've never been interested in reading a marauder's story, but this was great! I feel like this could have really happened in canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story is really beautiful.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow I guess I will forgive you for not updating because this is beyond words. Totally wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh, this is lovely.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Good one shot. Very profound. It was... I can't find a good word to describe it.