Reviews for Of Love and Other Feelings
MartaS chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
This hurt to read. I don't know if I hate or love you right now...
livingdeadblondequeen chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
Why! Why would you do this to me? I've been a good person haven't i?

As heartbreaking as it was, it was beautiful.
denielapple chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
brb have to bawl my eyes out! omg this killed me T-T
SweetyK chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
This was awesome but so sad, you really know how to write angst !
Thanks for sharing it with us !
hissaviourqueen chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
GIULIA! I'M SO SHOCKED AT YOU! You're supposed to be my queen of fluff! And I kind of hate you right now. Just a little bit because this was rude - very, very, very rude! I may have to demands some very fluffy fluff from you now. But it was incredibly well wrote, as always of course and extremely ironic and tragic - I kind of love that Caroline was the one to die in the end (very, very secretly). And the Enzo/Klaus fight mention gives me life and headcanon accepted. But I love you for using this song - I love it so much3
MsCindz chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
Well this absolutely messed me up. I mean, seriously, I was no expecting this! I'm gonna need to go and find some fluff to read now haha .
saraaaa chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
aw bless the little cotton socks they were both their firsts never read anything so cute in my life loved it xo
NikMik chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
can there be a part 2 for this? where they actually attend prom?
ashlytorres24 chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
Omg this was sooo cute!
ALostHeart chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
*rolls around the floor grinning like an idiot* Also, write more doctor!Klaus because I just realized it's almost never a chosen profession for him. Pretty please with cherry on top? Anything with doctor!Klaus would work :D FLUFF though don't get any ideas
jessnicole chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
Love it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
I enjoyed reading this. It makes sense why Klaus has it at that time. And I loved that Caroline asked about it and then why he still ordered it on his day off. I loved their conversation and how she gave him a chance.
SweetyK chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
This one was amazing too, it was so funny and cute !
SweetyK chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Love it, it was so sweet !
wontyoutakeachance chapter 27 . 7/31/2015