Reviews for Of Love and Other Feelings
KlausIsMyEverything chapter 27 . 7/31
OMG yasssssssssssssss. That was super cute. I'm kinda wondering if Enzo ever delivered Klaus his pizza. He probably gave Enzo a lousy tip lolol. I bet Klaus specifically requested for Caroline to be his delivery girl after that lmao.

I totally wasn't expecting for Caroline to stay and have pizza with him. And omg that last line killed me tbh. It's a good thing he never orders onions on his pizza hahaha.

And my stomach only growled when she mentioned the toppings lol.

Thank you bubbles!
Empress7 chapter 26 . 7/30
I can't wait to see how prom goes! Update soon :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 25 . 7/29
Awww Klaus will always come for his Queen Caroline!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 24 . 7/29
Poor Klaus misunderstood drunk Caroline's confession of love. lol
She made it up to him in the end thought.
KlausIsMyEverything chapter 26 . 7/29
Omg Giulia yasssssssssssssss the flufffffffff. I was starting to forget you even wrote fluff lmaoooooo.

Klaus is so cute he just loves her so much. I was laughing when he said Forwood's break up is an occasion to celebrate and then went awwwwww when he's like he can't celebrate at a time where Caroline is hurting. Because Caroline's needs come before his own. Babiesssssss.

And he loves her so much and she's just completely oblivious. And it's so cute.

I LOVED how Caroline was all miss independent and all like pssshhh I don't get dumped I do the dumping. That's my baby girl. Heart breaker. Knock them all dead. *claps hands*

Yes, Caroline may be a cheerleader but she does not stand by the sidelines, being someone else's professional cheerleader. She's got too much potential to depend on someone else. She has her own ambitions and her own life. Goodbye Tyler!

And aww yesssssssssss. He's going to prom with her and he wouldn't have done that for anyone else babyyyyy. I was nervous she was gonna laugh omg I've been traumatized by your angst Giulia *starts sweating*

When is part 2?
No, seriously, I need to see this prom scene. Can Klaus be prom king if he already graduated? Lmaoooooo. It's ok I have a very open imagination *smiles innocently*

Thank you for the fluff bubbles! *snuggles you*
JuseaPeterson chapter 26 . 7/29
I really liked this one. I don't blame Caroline for having dumped doesn't sound like it would be something that could come out in any good way. I loved Klaus' thoughts and how he had a hard time focusing. And I thought it was sweet when he offered to be her date and she agreed.
eriberry89 chapter 26 . 7/29
This was cute 3 if you so happened to write a part 2 of them going to prom, I wouldn't mind *nudge nudge* and if it included a kiss or two...ya know I definitely wouldn't mind :DDDDDD
MsCindz chapter 26 . 7/29
Oh I totally need a second part to this ! ;)
ashlytorres24 chapter 26 . 7/28
Awww part 2 please? :)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Klaus secretly in love with Caroline is what I live for!
jessnicole chapter 26 . 7/28
So sweet!
arbo chapter 26 . 7/28
Love it! I can't wait to see Rebekah's reaction and can't wait for prom.
theoriginalcheeesecake chapter 26 . 7/28
JuseaPeterson chapter 25 . 7/22
I really enjoyed seeing this final part in this one. I liked Klaus reaction; I can totally see him being like that. I'm glad Elijah took control of the situation and got them going on the right track.

Poor Caroline, getting taken again. I did love how she had come up with a bit of a plan and started on it instead of just sitting and waiting to be rescued.

I really loved Klaus and Caroline's conversation and how that went between them. The part in their room was so sweet.
443 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »