Reviews for Of Love and Other Feelings
SweetyK chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
This one was amazing too, it was so funny and cute !
SweetyK chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Love it, it was so sweet !
wontyoutakeachance chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
that was so cute i dief
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
SERIOUSLY THIS WAS TOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
this is so cute please continue to update
homeboy chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
how adorable... this was real cute!
Snowyarbo chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
I love that everyone in the building knows who she is.
Angelikah chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
GIULIA GIULIA GIULIA WHY I AM DEAD ASDFGGHJKLJHGDSATSCG
YOU HAVE KILLED ME
KLAUS IS A DOCTOR AND HE IS ADORBSSS AND THE FLIRTING AND THE PIZZA ALSO WHO PUTS THAT SHIT ON PIZZA JUST SAING BUT OMGGGG BUBBLES I AM HAVING A MOMENTT
xshynenstarx chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
Aww I hope they see each other aside from the pizza deliveries from now on.
KlausIsMyEverything chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
OMG yasssssssssssssss. That was super cute. I'm kinda wondering if Enzo ever delivered Klaus his pizza. He probably gave Enzo a lousy tip lolol. I bet Klaus specifically requested for Caroline to be his delivery girl after that lmao.

I totally wasn't expecting for Caroline to stay and have pizza with him. And omg that last line killed me tbh. It's a good thing he never orders onions on his pizza hahaha.

And my stomach only growled when she mentioned the toppings lol.

Thank you bubbles!
Empress7 chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
I can't wait to see how prom goes! Update soon :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Awww Klaus will always come for his Queen Caroline!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
Poor Klaus misunderstood drunk Caroline's confession of love. lol
She made it up to him in the end thought.
KlausIsMyEverything chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Omg Giulia yasssssssssssssss the flufffffffff. I was starting to forget you even wrote fluff lmaoooooo.

Klaus is so cute he just loves her so much. I was laughing when he said Forwood's break up is an occasion to celebrate and then went awwwwww when he's like he can't celebrate at a time where Caroline is hurting. Because Caroline's needs come before his own. Babiesssssss.

And he loves her so much and she's just completely oblivious. And it's so cute.

I LOVED how Caroline was all miss independent and all like pssshhh I don't get dumped I do the dumping. That's my baby girl. Heart breaker. Knock them all dead. *claps hands*

Yes, Caroline may be a cheerleader but she does not stand by the sidelines, being someone else's professional cheerleader. She's got too much potential to depend on someone else. She has her own ambitions and her own life. Goodbye Tyler!

And aww yesssssssssss. He's going to prom with her and he wouldn't have done that for anyone else babyyyyy. I was nervous she was gonna laugh omg I've been traumatized by your angst Giulia *starts sweating*

When is part 2?
No, seriously, I need to see this prom scene. Can Klaus be prom king if he already graduated? Lmaoooooo. It's ok I have a very open imagination *smiles innocently*

Thank you for the fluff bubbles! *snuggles you*
JuseaPeterson chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I really liked this one. I don't blame Caroline for having dumped Tyler...it doesn't sound like it would be something that could come out in any good way. I loved Klaus' thoughts and how he had a hard time focusing. And I thought it was sweet when he offered to be her date and she agreed.
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »