Reviews for The Fifth Cellar
AngelxofxLoveStories chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
Well then. Andrew just went from "on my nerves" category to "THAT BLOODY BASTARD SHALL DIE" category.

Please continue updating!
grandma paula chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
i read this long ago but lost it and i guess you gave up on it which saddens me b ecause it is so well writte4n
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 27 . 2/25/2014
Hey there! Glad to find this one's been updated! Though I wish like hell there was a lot more of it! And I'm glad Christine decided to get back together with Erik. You had me worried there when Raoul showed up! I'm glad she wasn't daft enough to fall for him. Phew! And I agree with her that Erik really needs to get his ass out there on stage and quit hiding. Absolutely! And what an utter ass their ex-front-guy is! Oh man! Christine's right. Fifth Cellar need to fight back right away and fight back hard, and they need Erik out in front to do it. :-) I know she'll eventually get him out there, though. I can't wait to see it!

Anyway, great work so far! I can't wait for more, though. So please do update again soon, preferably with a lot more chapters! I can't wait to read how this develops!
grandma paula chapter 27 . 1/21/2014
i so loved this story so far. I loved everything about it and i look forward to reading more. than k you.
trrmo77 chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Wow - I realized that I haven't review in forever! Sorry!

I'm so glad the two of them are going to work things out together. Looking forward to what happens next with them and the band. :)
WynterVivaldi chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
Read this thing in a day. Can I enquire-have you considered the use of dueling guitars?
WynterVivaldi chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
Btw, from a previous chapter-sashimi is generally meat. I don't know of any vegan sashimi.
WynterVivaldi chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Couldn't wait to write a review just so to say I loved this. :-) Kamelot and Lacuna Coil are my loves, in addition to HIZAKI grace project and Versailles.
la vampire susan chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
Yay! I've been awaiting an update for so long and am happy to have found one! I hope all of your pets are okay! I look forward to the next one!
Victoria Saint Claire chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Brava, Brava, Bravissima! let's just say that not only am I enjoying this Phan-fic intensely but you also got me addicted to Symphonic Metal, something I had never heard before, I mean I had heard of the genre just never bothered to listen to it before now. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2013
MORE! Please? I love this story soooo much. Please continue!
ravenclawgirls chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
if you dare have ANDREW steal all of the credit, I may or may not have to send by assassins armed with their punjab lassos. Just sayin'... lol. but seriously. And I fangirl a little bit every time Erik and Christine are being adorable... OTP! anyway, great plot and overall idea. Id also love to see some musical songs incorporated in here... And keep the fop away. he is annoying. and gets in the way of my OTP.
The newbie phan chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
YOU'RE BA-ACK! YOU'RE BA-ACK! YOU'RE BA-ACK! NOW I CAN BE-E HAPPY AGAIN! LALALALALA! YA! YESSSS! 27 IS FEELING HREAT RIGHT NOW! WOO! And dramatic, too... Romantic, fragile, yet built to great potential! I say fragile because this story's somewhat dramatic fluff you just have us could lead the story to go awry, it'll very well. It's all on you, du staem! IM SOOO HAPPY YOU GOT THAT JOB! SO PROUD! It's totally fine. Life happens at the strangest if moments. We all go through it, so don't sweat. I'LL NEVER BAIL ON YOU, BRO!
-your obedient servant,
TNP (Angel's Wings)
Kumon5 chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
This chapter seeme short...and I now find Andrew a jerk. It will be good for Erik to be the front man for a change. I rather think he enjoyed himself with Christine beside him.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I love it (as always)! Please update soon! It's getting so good!