Reviews for Stockholm
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Wah, brilliant!
deskdraik chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Jack drunk do not see every day. XD, what eats Pitch? Do animals dead / crude? Somehow I find something disgusting and something great (Who understands me), thanks for the chapter, shame there is not sex in the future (I've become a pervert), thanks for everything, I hope the next!
Lex chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Loving. this. so much.
Is it gen or Pitch/Jack? I really love Pitch/Jack, but your style of writing is actually so good I wouldn't mind gen.
Also, Pitch hoisted Jack up. By the hip. Like a baby. Ignore my 'glory, that is cute, excuse me while I shed a manly tear like Erik Lensher' feels

Can't wait for more,
a new fan
A Drama Queen chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Great job, I really love this story! It's really fantastic!
deskdraik chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Jack hugging waist Pitch. X' D Pitch is also compassion, not so bad, I wonder if you put the past as a general Pitch and his daughter. I hope you and your stomach has improved. Thanks for everything, I hope to continue. X3
DuckieLuver chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Awesome chapter! Poor Jack. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I really wanted the guardians to rescue him!
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Wow!
Iggyfing chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Oh-ho-ho, now I'm interested. I really loved both the dynamic between Jack and North, and Jack and Pitch in the movie, and here you've got a lovely contrast between the two relationships: North gives Jack a room, Pitch gives Jack a cage.
Ginger-Jay Pear chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Please update this soon. :) It's very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Oh no!
deskdraik chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Poor Jack D:, well, I really like how you put Pitch, I wait for the next chapter forward, thanks
luckkynumber13 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
OMG! This was sooooooooooooo good! like legit I LOVE this! (: I think you have a very clean and fun to follow writing And I love where this story is going!(: great job plllleeeaaassseeee update soon? ya? thanks lol :D
luckkynumber13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well hurry up and write chapter six! I want more! pleassssseee?(:
Anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Loved. :
Cant wait for the rest
flutterjade13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
HEY!(: (: (: so I just watched this movie and this is amazing! I LOVED THIS! At
first I was like Jerk! why didn't they update but then I saw that it was posted today and I was like. . . HOPE! (; lol PLEASE update! Even if you hate it or feel like none wants to read this. . . I DO! so I am begging u to post the next chapters . . . and soon.