Reviews for The Stone Lotus
Darkside chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
Actually i really excited when i read this fic wow its just amazed me and my emotions oh i cant control on my self it rally makes me cry , but sadly you did not update it all i hope that you will update it
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
This right here is a hidden gem of Tekken fanfic. I love how unique this story began from other characters pov, with their own unique story's settings and how they all linked to each other while the story makes passing references about the final part of Tekken 3 storyline. I don't know what made you stop writing this story, but please know that there are people out there who are still waiting for you to come back and finish this (I have been waiting for 11 years now). And for those who have not read this fic before please give it try and you will find how unique, yet familiar this story is.
Ally chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
don't give up on this story please, i love your story. please please please update soon
Alwina chapter 25 . 8/15/2005
I know what you mean. I am saddened by the fact that people would ignore the well-written stories (like yours) and give high-pitched squees to those trite stories with their fave pairs.

Still, I applaud your fic. It's a comfort to read these sort of things. Tekken is my fandom, and I don't want to see it go down because of a pack of shallow fanbrats.

Your story is really good, and i saw little errors. It's "tortoise shell glasses" by the way. I know this is long overdue, but I wish you'd update.

Happy writing! c",)
Aimed mischief chapter 25 . 7/19/2005
Wow, this is really good, I like it! I can hardly wait for more, so please update soon! Great work!
Lavender23 chapter 25 . 7/12/2005
I have been following this story from the beginning, and I have to tell you how much I appreciate that this story is different. I agree that most fics out there are centered mainly on the favorites, but I have to say that this story gives me release from that. It's a joy to see that there are people out there who don't write conventional, sugar-coated stories. That is one thing I love about this, it is so real and you are not aiming to make the characters perfect. Their flaws is what makes this story so interesting. Thanks for writing a great story. (Don't forget to review! You are killing us with the waiting.)

Lavender 23
Stars2Heaven chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
love it!
kunihwoarang chapter 24 . 6/29/2005
Wow, AWESOME chapter. Beautifully written, incredible imagery. Well worth the wait! :)

-hugs poor Julia-
KittyHug chapter 24 . 6/28/2005
Alright, you updated! Thanks for the info on some of the characters in this chapter. Anyway, you how bad I suck at reviewing so..Peace! And finish this great story. ;)
Satan's Widdle Hellper chapter 24 . 3/23/2005
I just recently got back into my Tekken craze after playing the Tekken the other day. I am so lusting after Kazuya it ain't even funny. So I meant out and played all the games and now I adore Jin and Kaz so much! Maybe it's because I'm a hugemungous Devilman fan and the whole 'devil-gene' thing is similar with Devilman Lady. I found this fic yesterday and I just got around to reading it today. I likes it! A lot! I needs more!
Jeanie chapter 23 . 3/9/2005
Hey stories.I've read all of them.I'm sorry for not haven't had the I will now since school is coming to an really know how to keep people interested in your story.I can't wait for the next do continue.
marcasitevah chapter 24 . 2/27/2005
I just want to say wow. You are a very talented writer, and I enjoy reading a Tekken story that isn't the typical formula (namely, a new tournament, blah blah blah). I love how so many of the threads in your work are woven together, so seamlessly integrated it is realistic. All too often you find stories that just bring together elements with little thought or attention. Please keep up the good work, I for one appreciate your writing.
tombraidergirl chapter 23 . 2/19/2005
Finally got around to reading this. And I still love your story. Keep up the good work.
Doosri Pistole chapter 24 . 1/25/2005
Hey i just read your story... and I have to say I really, really like it. I first read it a couple of years back, whne I first started reading around on , but I didn;t review then (sorry bout that.. :p), and then couldn't find the story, becasue I had forgotten the name and author... (:p again...). I love this story, and really like Canto too, especially since they're not run of the mill, but stories that really stand out. This is an excellent piece of work, and one I'm really glad to have found again... Update soon please!

till SOOMRON!

Excelsior!
kawaiiheat chapter 24 . 1/22/2005
amazing...really speechless and one of the most powerful tekken fic...i love how you don't suger coat. Please continue a fic like this souldn be left unfinished

~thank you