Reviews for Between Ruin and Ecstasy (Remastered)
rikuxroxas chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Omg do it. do it do it do it do it. seriously. i love the prompt. i like most of your stuff actually.
TOkun92 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I'd like it if you made this into a multichapter story. I'd like to read more of it.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
And, as with the original, I LONG for a continuation of the story. Your "pissed-off Raven" is a thing of beauty.

You can thank Angel Kwon for reminding me how much I love your writing. I recommended you to her.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cool. I haven't seen the original yet but if that guy says you should make it into a multi-chapter then you obviously did something right. Can't wait for the next update.
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awww ;-; the ruin is very prevalent in the beginning it makes me sad
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yes! Listen to TyrionGreywind! Multiple chapters are good, and provide much needed background -

We need more info, stat!

Seriously though, I may not have seen the first version, but this one is intriguing, and I hope you continue it. :)

Juniper
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You should totally make this into a multi-chapter fanfiction; it has MULTI-CHAPTER written on it in huge, black letters all over it. ANyway, this was really well-written and...stuff. Yeah, I am terrible at reviews. This is even more awesome than the old one.

Rin
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AH, YOU LISTENED! I'm so happy right now, like I'm giggling like a schoolgirl because this is so cool! Oh my goodness, I think I might have a heart attack! Thank you for at least considering it, it really does mean a lot!
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I think you meant to write hips rather than lips when describing Raven's hair. And when she says, "The vow of silence is only undertaken by traitors, spys, or the most devoted of servants, of which I am neither." The spelling is spies and "of which I am neither" should be "none of which I am". I'm actually not too sure about that one, but "neither" seems like a two-list thing...

Multi-chapter, huh? Can't wait to read the rest, though I hope it doesn't bring back too many negative emotions...
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ah I loved this story, and will probably love it again.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like it. Multi-chapter sounds like a pretty good idea.
chaosrin chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Their issues...hmm not sure which side is in the right or wrong.
Well I hope you take out slowly in details then the original. insomnia creates strange understanding on the mind
discb chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Insomnia seems to be the name of your muse at this point, but heh mine's dumbassery caught on camera so... /grin

love it once again either way.
Jknight3135 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I know I'd be interested to hear more.