Reviews for Show Me How To Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
O
MinxTheMenace chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Dear Erin, today is the roughly around 7th time that I start to re-read this fanfiction. Nothing ever changed much, when I decide to give it a go, since you stopped updating since 2015 - if I'm lucky you might still read the reviews though. The first time I read this story I fell in love with it. It seemed like a wonderful concept, of a child being so different and so difficult still being loved and treated like everyone else. It had me hooked - and frankly introduced the topic of autism to me. I'm not sure I even knew the term before. The first time it brought me back to this story was meeting an autistic boy online. Today, hopefully not the last time that I re-read this story, it brought me back because I recently was diagnosed with autism - so while I'm here, I'm taking the time to write a slightly embarrassing, definitely cringe-worthy comment to this story that, without me really realising it, got me so far. It opened me as a person to the concept of autism. It helped me as a checking-mirror when I was in denial about the possibility of being on the spectrum - and now, today, it helps me as a tool to come to terms with the fact that I am on this spectrum myself.
At the end of the day, I decided to share this bit information to lead up this this finally conclusion:
Thank you, Erin. Thank you for writing this inspiring, touching, heart-warming story that over the time gave me a lot of courage and made me feel less alone. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Thank you for writing such a unique story and an amazing detailed account of what some autistic kids go through
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2017
Will you please do a new chapter? I must know what's going to happen! I treasure this story and would be devastated if it weren't continued.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2017
Okay please please please keep going with this story. You have some crazy talent with the keyboard and it's really sad how it hasn't been updated in over a year now. I read all of your authors notes and know that you are probably still crazy busy, but you also promised that you wouldn't give up on us like this. This story is one of the best ones I've ever read on this site and please don't let it just stop like this. I know a ton of people feel the same and I really hope that you can keep writing this. So please please please don't end it like this. We need more Destiel!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 23 . 4/18/2017
AAAH! Where's the next chapter? Oh my gosh what am I going to do with myself? I love this sorry and I really hope you continue it.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 15 . 4/17/2017
AAAHHHH this chapter was amazing! You have a serious talent I hope you know! This is the first story I've ever been this glued to and literally spend my day wanting to read. I have been waiting for Dean and Cass moment and you made it as adorable and innocent as I had hoped it would be. Your amazing.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 12 . 4/17/2017
I can't get over how much I love this story! You should have this published or something. (Save a copy for me )
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
This is such a sweet story. I love it and I love that you've set Sam and Gabe up and Dean and Cas. It's perfect.
My heart chapter 23 . 11/21/2016
Oh my fricking god this is beautiful. But I need more, you can't stop there. Please, please write some more. I'' emotionally invested in this story, I love it so much
Rainbor123 chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
I'm am so emotionally invested with this story it is not even funny. -_- Why would uou syop at such a critical moment?!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
No matter how often I read this story (and believe me, it's way up in the double digits), it never fails to cheer me up.
It's such a great, fluffy story with a profound bond between Dean and Cas. *happy sigh*
But it hasn't been updated in a while, which makes me really sad xD" because I'll never have closure with this story lol
I hope you'll feel like updating one day :')
This story is definitely worth it.
Tina chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Oh my goodness. Please, this story is so magical and different from all the destiel I've read before. My fingers are itching to pick it up from where you left off, but I would do a terrible job, and I want to see where you take it! I hope you're alright, but I know a lot of people are hoping you update soon 3
Lily chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
Hey, I really love your story an I have a question:
Do you broke your story up or comes an other chapter?
Or do you Need so much time for one chapter?

Lily
Frost and Tears chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
Just finished reading all of the chapters thus far. I absolutely love this story! I sincerely hope you continue writing it, I really do. It's been a while since your last update and I may have missed an update post somewhere or other, but I sincerely hope you're OK and this story has not been forgotten!