Reviews for Show Me How To Love
allie713 chapter 21 . 3/15
Oh my God! I was so excited when I saw that you updated. This is one of my absolute favorite stories. It's written extremely well and it's just so cute. I really hope that another update comes soon. :)
Allie
ReckedSmiles chapter 21 . 3/13
I've missed this story. Oh and look, it still gives me those butterflies when I read the fluff. I can't handle it I swear it's 1:06 in the morning and I'm hiding my squeals!

I truly have missed this fanfiction, and I'm so excited that you are back! I can't wait for more! And that's so cool you get to meet J2! I think I might go to a con next year in Febuary, just to see Misha. XD

BUT, I'm sorry but I'm noticing a few run on sentences in a few paragraphs, the again I can't say much with my own pretty bad grammar. Either way, I though you should know, but it doesn't effect anything. I mean you just got back also too so...

Okay, now I'm rambling.

In all honesty though, my heart hurts for Dean and Cas. They are going to have a hard time sorting out Rosie's selective ears. I mean the word is going to spread fast and that saying Dean is going to be so paranoid but won't tell Cas because he doesn't want him to get scared or stressed which won't help AT ALL mind you because Castiel will find out and then...

I just want fluff right now. Still a bit sore from Twist and Shout and Painted Angels. Even though that was like 10 months ago, hahaha ha haha...oh no.

So, I'll be awaiting an update in agony!

Keep Writing!

-ReckedSmiles

P.S Yes, I do know that it's spelled wrecked not recked. How many people have asked is phenomenal.
concrete13rose chapter 21 . 3/8
What a sweet update. Dean's thought process during the kissing was just so lovely, and it was really nice to get into his head for a bit. I'm excited you've updated again so quickly, and even more so to read that you won't give up on this story. Keep on writing!
YJ-Lover chapter 21 . 3/8
Everything was all cute and dandy and I was going to gush about how cute of a responsible boyfriend Dean is being bUT THEN PLOT TWIST LOOKS LIKE SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN SILLY ME FOR EXPECTING CHAPTERS OF UNANGSTY FLUFF
kat4543 chapter 20 . 3/8
welcome back, glad you are feeling better. i forgot about this can make cry happy tears. thanks
smalls907 chapter 21 . 3/8
I'm so happy this story is back! I love the way it's written and the sensitivity you've brought to this topic while keeping it real. It's just freaking fantastic. I can't wait to see what you have planned, no matter how long it takes! :)
ObiWanKedopy chapter 21 . 3/8
UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YAAAAAAAAAAAYY! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE STORIES EVER!
Destiel101 chapter 21 . 3/7
Great chapter. Glad you're updating again.
T.C chapter 21 . 3/7
Two updates in one week! So much yes! Hands down one of my favorite Destiel stories! Loved the part where they kiss! Can't wait to see what happens next! You're awesome!
weedom chapter 21 . 3/7
Wow two updates so close together thank you! And don't worry I'll wist 8 months if that's what it takes to finish the story it's to good not too.
Gustin azza chapter 21 . 3/7
Aawwww dean and cas romantic moment xDDD they're making out with KISS, so sweet xD
don't worry dean, I hope everything will be okey xD can't wait for the next
Happy chapter 20 . 3/4
I havent even read this chapter yet but i am so excited you updated this! its one of my favorite fics, i was scared it would never be updated again! thanks for taking the time to write another chapter!
The Earth Elemen chapter 20 . 3/4
This story is so beautiful and sweet.
T.C chapter 20 . 3/4
I'm THRILLED that you updated this story! Legit one of my favorite portrayals of Destiel. I've read it like three times already! Keep the updates coming! ! P.S. Glad you're feeling better!
Catherine chapter 20 . 3/4
HAVE I EVER BEEN SO EXCITED AND HAPPY TO HAVE SEEN THAT A FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED? I THINK NOT! omg their first date was perfect and beautiful. Michael and Cas's talk was very heartfelt too. I am seriously so happy that you've come back to this story. I hope you are feeling better 3