Reviews for Show Me How To Love
I have a serious question : is that kind of homophobia a common thing in America ? I see it in a lot of fanfictions so I'm wondering if it's true or excessive.
Thanks for the quick update! I'm excited for the next chapter. You're incredible!
Gustin azza chapter 23 . 6/17
Poor dean, but he have a lot support from his friends and family, I hope john will understand and become a good father. I am so happy lucifer coming and be dean's guardian. I am so glad. And need more dean and castiel.
I love this fix so much! Please update soon! D:
Gustin azza chapter 22 . 6/16
I love this chapter,,aawwwww so sweet. Nice progress of cas xD until I read the last,,OMG! They're know and so what! Dean, you must be a brave man and show them you don't care! And I am afraid for someone heart broken,,,*crying*
flaw-ers chapter 12 . 6/16
Hello Erin! I'm NoƩmie
(I'm new it may be a clumsy review so here it is:)
I'm currently re-reading your story, to read the chapters you just add and I wanted you to know...
THIS STORY IS AMAZING seriously, I don't know that much about autism and even if it don't completely match with what Cas have, the story is cool,
I love how Cas make believe Dean he's worth something and that he's a good man, after all
and I love how Cas ease next to Dean, he open and make progress in his trust of the world

So Erin, take your time to end this story, make a great end, your work is awesome
(From time to time, can I bother you with questions ? I'm trying to write a Destiel fanfiction)
Rycon500 chapter 23 . 6/15
SO SO glad you're updating this again! I love this story and the Dean/Cas relationship you've managed to build throughout. I look forward to the next chapter! Dean does need some TLC.
PaintedLolita710 chapter 23 . 6/15
I'm always so happy when you update! It never ceases to amaze me how much I absolutely love this! I'm always tempted to reread from the start even though I think I've read this story like 3 times already! Please don't keep us waiting!
concrete13rose chapter 23 . 6/15
Two updates so close together, what a treat! I've loved this story since I first began reading it and am so glad you're going to finish it. It's so raw but sweet all at once. Poor Dean - I can't believe he thinks everyone will hate him, go Lucifer!
MB chapter 22 . 6/13
I love it! Please update faster. I wanna know what happens!
Breanna3593 chapter 23 . 6/15
I'm so happy you updated! Wow, thanks for this, even though you made me cry!
Pichu Gal chapter 23 . 6/15
Hi there! I just finished reading this story, and it's wonderful so far! I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism.

Your plot is great. Your story-telling is 10/10. The only thing I would recommend that you do is brush up on your thirteen comma rules. It got better towards the end, but in the first half of the story, the plot was the only thing that kept me reading! There's a lot of grammar mistakes that could easily be fixed by adding a comma or two. Perhaps you just suffered from "writer's eyes" (that's what I call it, anyway), meaning your brain filled in the missing punctuation errors or words.

Other than that, I enjoyed reading this, and I hope you update soon (though, from what I gather in the ANs, you have a tendency to go on hiatus for a long time)!
C.J Todd chapter 23 . 6/15
I was ecstatic when I saw the updates and now oh man! This is one of my favorite fics of all time! Love love love love it!
Breanna3593 chapter 22 . 6/15
Oh, come ON!
PaintedLolita710 chapter 22 . 6/13
So glad you updated this! So good!