Reviews for Show Me How To Love
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 23 . 8/10
Oh come on ! Please don't leave it here, you have to continue. Please. It would be cruel to you readers to leave it as it is :( so so mean !
FluidFox chapter 23 . 8/3
I was very sad to hear this series would end soon, but throughout the journey, I've enjoyed this from the beginning. All of this was detailed and very heart warming, I will be sad to see this end but will continue till then end. Thank you for this story!
FluidFox chapter 22 . 7/31
Please say you're still doing this story, I thoroughly enjoyed the ups and downs since first reading. I read everything within an 8 hour span. Please let this continue, words cannot describe how beautiful this was!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 17 . 7/18
Hei!
AWWWE! This was a good chapter! Pleas update and let Destiel be happy! I love the way you write and I think you are an awesome writer!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 12 . 7/18
Hei!
I just have to say that I love this story and I love this chapter! It is so cute! The way you describe Cas is so sweet, and the way Destiel meet and comunicate is very good written! Pleas keep on writing, because you are awesome!
MaximumRider24 chapter 23 . 7/14
I absolutely love High School Ride! I just finished reading it for the 3rd time! It would mean so much to me and a lot pf other people if you would continue the story. Please it's been like 3 years since you last updated! Or at leasy close of the story for us. I love that story so much, it is literally the best Maximum Ride Fanfiction I have ever read. So please, please, please, please, please continue the story. Thanks!

(P.S. I commented here becase it was the story you most recently updated, so I thought you would maybe notice.)
I have a serious question : is that kind of homophobia a common thing in America ? I see it in a lot of fanfictions so I'm wondering if it's true or excessive.
Thanks for the quick update! I'm excited for the next chapter. You're incredible!
Gustin azza chapter 23 . 6/17
Poor dean, but he have a lot support from his friends and family, I hope john will understand and become a good father. I am so happy lucifer coming and be dean's guardian. I am so glad. And need more dean and castiel.
I love this fix so much! Please update soon! D:
Gustin azza chapter 22 . 6/16
I love this chapter,,aawwwww so sweet. Nice progress of cas xD until I read the last,,OMG! They're know and so what! Dean, you must be a brave man and show them you don't care! And I am afraid for someone heart broken,,,*crying*
flaw-ers chapter 12 . 6/16
Hello Erin! I'm NoƩmie
(I'm new it may be a clumsy review so here it is:)
I'm currently re-reading your story, to read the chapters you just add and I wanted you to know...
THIS STORY IS AMAZING seriously, I don't know that much about autism and even if it don't completely match with what Cas have, the story is cool,
I love how Cas make believe Dean he's worth something and that he's a good man, after all
and I love how Cas ease next to Dean, he open and make progress in his trust of the world

So Erin, take your time to end this story, make a great end, your work is awesome
(From time to time, can I bother you with questions ? I'm trying to write a Destiel fanfiction)
Rycon500 chapter 23 . 6/15
SO SO glad you're updating this again! I love this story and the Dean/Cas relationship you've managed to build throughout. I look forward to the next chapter! Dean does need some TLC.
PaintedLolita710 chapter 23 . 6/15
I'm always so happy when you update! It never ceases to amaze me how much I absolutely love this! I'm always tempted to reread from the start even though I think I've read this story like 3 times already! Please don't keep us waiting!
concrete13rose chapter 23 . 6/15
Two updates so close together, what a treat! I've loved this story since I first began reading it and am so glad you're going to finish it. It's so raw but sweet all at once. Poor Dean - I can't believe he thinks everyone will hate him, go Lucifer!