Reviews for Show Me How To Love
readaddict123 chapter 18 . 4/19
I love the fluff! Cas and Dean are such a cute couple in this fic! Update soon!
Wow, that story is perfect!
at the beginning I wasn't sure what to think about it, because most people have no idea of autism, but you represent Cas' thoughts very good! and also his behavior is represented very typical for those. what kind of autism has he?
then the family: the Novak family is just perfect. although their mother is a stupi bitch they still hold together and care so much on their little brother it is almost heartbreaking. Michael and Lucifer are a dream team, their characters are amazing!
Cas and Dean are gorgeous! they are so cute together and it's a big honor for Dean that Castiel chose him to be his 'safe place'. he really does progress and that all because of Dean, so great! as Dean pushed Cas away I could have beaten him up for his blindness.
but he did it really well and now I hope the two can be happy and Luci is not going to kill Dean because of his 'overprotectiveness'. it is unbelievable what a big step Castiel has made with Dean's help and I am sure he will also be able to talk with Dean at his side.
Sam and Gabriel are such cuties. they are adorable together and I hope they will also get a chance.
yeah... Anna is pretty cool, I like her in that ff. Jo and Ash too, they are great siblings. Crowley, Gordon and those other dicks... I could ripp out their lungs for their stupidity and their blindness! DAMN BASTARDS!
finally I have to say that your ff is my favorite ff of all and I have read A LOT of ff! go on soon, please, I'm sl excited!
Niamh chapter 18 . 4/15
AHHH THIS IS PERFECT OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS AMAZING DFNKJS KNFSM
Chelle chapter 18 . 4/15
I love this story so much, I think its so good you could publish it, I can't wait for the update. I hope Cas doesn't freak out!
FawningDreams chapter 18 . 4/15
I'm in love with this story. I would love for Cas's first words to Dean to be 'Hello Dean'. It would make my freaking life! Especially if it came in at a part where Dean was either hurt in some way and Cas came to comfort him, or he was prohibited from seeing Cas or in some kind of trouble that did not allow him to see Cas and Cas snuck in to see him.
hystericsky chapter 18 . 4/12
My heart is literally fluttering like crazy. I can't believe a fanfiction could make me feel so much. This just.. *sigh* it's beautiful and I can picture it perfectly [although for some reason I can never quite picture cas to be very old.]
I've stuck with this story for months and months, in fact this was the first fanfic I have ever read. Ever. I'm both excited and extremely nervous for the next chapter. I've already started mentally listing who could have seen and how they'll react.
Can't wait for the next update! I literally check back every single day. I do hope you get better and that school doesn't become too stressful for you!
Thank you for this amazing journey so far.
plonkeydonkey chapter 18 . 4/14
I love this story. I hope its Michael, he seems most understanding although he has the potential to turn a wee bit insanely protective if he were to find out. I don't know how much angst/hurt I can take after this chapter ...
kimarydith3 chapter 18 . 4/13
Thank god! Another chapter! I love this story. All time favorite. And you're an amazing writer :D
Thereisnonameleft chapter 1 . 4/12
Thank you. I read your story tonight and I have cried. But please don't take it in a bad way, because your writing is beautiful, but you understand somehow what it is to have a person who is 'different' in your family. You portrayed each character so perfectly. The story is great, but what affected me was Cas' family. It's so fucking accurate, and it helps me that other people - even if their fictional - do the same. Only they cope better in your story, and have family to support them too. But thank you for writing this, because in some weird way it helps. And now I'm rambling (this is why I don't write!), but yeah. It's helped and thank you for that. My brother is autistic in a different way, and essentially can only think as a one year old (he's 13), and so he can't speak and only recently learnt to walk so isn't really like Cas. But my parents are a bit like John but without bobby. There's so much I can relate to here, so please, please continue with the story, I absolutely love it. That probably didn't make any sense but I'm a bit of an overtired emotional mess at the moment so apologies if that was heavy.
AHHHHHHHH AHDJSOFKDJAKDIDJS

I'm in love with this fic. And a KISS. Oh god, I am so so excited for the next update. I bet it was Balthazar that saw, wAS IT? EEEEK.

I hope they figure out what's wrong with you and that you get better soon!
Darn! I waited and waited so long for you to post and like a fine wine I gobbled it down too fast. Sigh...
Miranda chapter 18 . 4/10
So good!
raych chapter 1 . 4/10
more please! Such a good story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Fracie chapter 18 . 4/10
Thank you, thank you thank you! I love this story. I almost screamed with excitement when I saw you've uploaded. I can't find words right now, I just wanna read more and more and more. Upload as soon as you can, but don't stress too much. :D thank you so much for writing this.
helda chapter 18 . 4/10
oh i cant enough of this story , its so sweet . i love it . plrase hurry for next chapter .