Reviews for Show Me How To Love
Tina chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh my goodness. Please, this story is so magical and different from all the destiel I've read before. My fingers are itching to pick it up from where you left off, but I would do a terrible job, and I want to see where you take it! I hope you're alright, but I know a lot of people are hoping you update soon 3
Lily chapter 23 . 7/1
Hey, I really love your story an I have a question:
Do you broke your story up or comes an other chapter?
Or do you Need so much time for one chapter?

Lily
Frost and Tears chapter 23 . 3/22
Just finished reading all of the chapters thus far. I absolutely love this story! I sincerely hope you continue writing it, I really do. It's been a while since your last update and I may have missed an update post somewhere or other, but I sincerely hope you're OK and this story has not been forgotten!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 23 . 3/17
Hey-o! It's been several months since you updated! Just thought I'd remind you!
My guess is that the school will latch onto the idea of Lucifer dating Dean, since he's not been at school with Dean, they can assume anything that they want about their relationship between eachother and how they act with eachother, and since he's related to Castiel it adds in justification for how they met and how they spend so much time together ou outside of school.
Did you really have to end the chapter on a cliffhanger and then disappear for the next few months with no updates? It seems a bit cruel...
This story was recommended to me, and I have greatly enjoyed every chapter, but now I want to cry because it's not finished! Did you finish it maybe on anther website? I'm drying to know how this all goes!
Juxiana chapter 23 . 2/23
Ok...I need an update. like NOW. This is soooo good! Please finish it! Pretty pretty please?
Wordwielder chapter 23 . 2/8
Hello! I know it's been a while since you've posted for this, but my god, I love it so much. So if you're feeling discouraged know me and probably a bunch of other people would love to see more! However, as a ff writer, I know how irritating it can be people beg you to post, so let me just say I hope you get around to it soon!
HOW IS THIS SO PERFECT
allfandoms3 chapter 23 . 1/10
Oh my good god please please please update this amazing story! Pleaseeeeee!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
I have yet to make an account, but out of all the stories I've read from various fandoms I fan, this is the only one I visit weekly to see if it's updated yet. Brilliant writing.

Love,
Fan
Serenitywolf2 chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
I friggin LOVE this story! I've read it atleast six times! Please, please, pleeeease, write more! Your writing style is spot on, with very few mispells, and the story itself is, to put it simply, amazing. I sincerly hope you don't abandon this wonderful creation, and I would absolutely love to read more of it. Lots of love and hugs!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
I'm really excited for the next chapter and hope you write it soon
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
You were right, the ending of that chaoter was beautiful
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
Keep writing please! There is so much left to happen!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Great charter developmemt, very excited to keep reading