Reviews for Show Me How To Love
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 23 . 4/18
AAAH! Where's the next chapter? Oh my gosh what am I going to do with myself? I love this sorry and I really hope you continue it.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 15 . 4/17
AAAHHHH this chapter was amazing! You have a serious talent I hope you know! This is the first story I've ever been this glued to and literally spend my day wanting to read. I have been waiting for Dean and Cass moment and you made it as adorable and innocent as I had hoped it would be. Your amazing.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 12 . 4/17
I can't get over how much I love this story! You should have this published or something. (Save a copy for me )
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 4 . 4/16
This is such a sweet story. I love it and I love that you've set Sam and Gabe up and Dean and Cas. It's perfect.
My heart chapter 23 . 11/21/2016
Oh my fricking god this is beautiful. But I need more, you can't stop there. Please, please write some more. I'' emotionally invested in this story, I love it so much
Rainbor123 chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
I'm am so emotionally invested with this story it is not even funny. -_- Why would uou syop at such a critical moment?!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
No matter how often I read this story (and believe me, it's way up in the double digits), it never fails to cheer me up.
It's such a great, fluffy story with a profound bond between Dean and Cas. *happy sigh*
But it hasn't been updated in a while, which makes me really sad xD" because I'll never have closure with this story lol
I hope you'll feel like updating one day :')
This story is definitely worth it.
Tina chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Oh my goodness. Please, this story is so magical and different from all the destiel I've read before. My fingers are itching to pick it up from where you left off, but I would do a terrible job, and I want to see where you take it! I hope you're alright, but I know a lot of people are hoping you update soon 3
Lily chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
Hey, I really love your story an I have a question:
Do you broke your story up or comes an other chapter?
Or do you Need so much time for one chapter?

Lily
Frost and Tears chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
Just finished reading all of the chapters thus far. I absolutely love this story! I sincerely hope you continue writing it, I really do. It's been a while since your last update and I may have missed an update post somewhere or other, but I sincerely hope you're OK and this story has not been forgotten!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
Hey-o! It's been several months since you updated! Just thought I'd remind you!
My guess is that the school will latch onto the idea of Lucifer dating Dean, since he's not been at school with Dean, they can assume anything that they want about their relationship between eachother and how they act with eachother, and since he's related to Castiel it adds in justification for how they met and how they spend so much time together ou outside of school.
Did you really have to end the chapter on a cliffhanger and then disappear for the next few months with no updates? It seems a bit cruel...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7/2016
This story was recommended to me, and I have greatly enjoyed every chapter, but now I want to cry because it's not finished! Did you finish it maybe on anther website? I'm drying to know how this all goes!
Juxiana chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
Ok...I need an update. like NOW. This is soooo good! Please finish it! Pretty pretty please?
Wordwielder chapter 23 . 2/8/2016
Hello! I know it's been a while since you've posted for this, but my god, I love it so much. So if you're feeling discouraged know me and probably a bunch of other people would love to see more! However, as a ff writer, I know how irritating it can be people beg you to post, so let me just say I hope you get around to it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2016