Reviews for Breathe
Ka chapter 3 . 4/18
If I ever get a fanfic net account, this is going to be among my favorites.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 3 . 1/28
That was amazing. Minion's a cute widdle fishy and Roxie came to save the day! Yay! Now I jus' wanna hug a Minion plushy. You wouldn't happen to have one, would you?
Ava Taggart chapter 3 . 1/20
I love all the tides you used here - Minion being out of the water for too long, Megamind going up against a competent and truly evil villain and hen being kidnapped, and Roxanne being the hero - and you wrote them all together very well. You wrote a pretty serious piece, and you did it well. Great story.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was great! The interspersion of scientific/biological entries with the story was really interesting and unique.
-Auua
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Oh I found it very satisfying indeed! The way Roxanne just swept in and took control of the situation was marvelous! I was as surprised as Megamind when that Brainbot came briefly into view, and I wondered what it was up to. Once it became clear the Brainbots were quietly dismantling the ninja robots, I just about smacked myself in the head. Of course Roxanne would use all the sneaky ways at her disposal to gain the advantage! I was expecting some kind of all out battle, but I thought that this resolution was more satisfying. Yes, a wrathful Roxanne is a frightening sight! I loved how she put Brainstorm in his place to the point where he was backing away from her, and even Megamind decided he himself better avoid ticking her off in the future.
And the reunion of Megamind and Minion was very sweet. Very entertaining story!
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Very nice explanation of the intricacies of the super-villain/super-hero roles. Yeah, I can definitely see how Megamind must look to the the other villains. He had it all! He won! How dare he change sides. Dr. Brainstorm is truly scary. Hearing him calmly describing Minion's life expectancy to the horrified Megamind was chilling. And his not-so-veiled threat to bring Roxanne in as leverage made me shudder.

I'm glad to see Minion has revived! What can people do to help injured fish? Not a lot, I'm guessing.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
No worries, bad things happening to characters we love is why we read. I like seeing characters in difficulty, so I can enjoy seeing how they get out of it! It has occurred to me too that Minion is very vulnerable in many ways, and I think that this is part of the reason why Megamind built such a big strong robot body for him. They protect each other. Fascinating stuff about fish and gills. I did not know that it was possible to revive a fish by getting water currents to flow over their gills.
Panakeias chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Wow, Roxanne with suit is certainly something. I liked the ending, almost cried when Megamind reunited with Minion.
Maybe Dr. Brainstorm was too much of a cliche villan for me.
Panakeias chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Yay, so glad that Minion is fine.
Panakeias chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
To me, Roxanne has always been a hero in her own way.
Poor Minion, this story is very accurate with the fish facts, but let's hope there isn't any mental damage.
KBJones chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
This was a nice story. I like Roxanne getting a chance to play costumed hero.
bast4 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
just to let you know, chapter 3 is the same content as chapter 2...

otherwise, enjoyed this fic! :)
PanLynn chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Pretty good so far, can't wait to see how it ends.
LastOneOut chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
This is just amazing, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Berylium chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Oh noes! Poor Minion! And poor Megamind thinking Minion is dead! You 've generated an interesting story with a lot of angst and I look forward to the conclusion!