Reviews for No Rest
ginar369 chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I love it when Dawn is from Buffy and Spike! I liked Faith too. I'm sorry to see her go.
CailinRua chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I'm cool with Faith getting her throat torn out.
I love Wes and Fred. (I was so bummed Alexis and Amy's characters didn't ever meet on Dollhouse. Thank goodness for Much Ado About Nothing!)
I'm so glad you've got a evil, nasty Angelus. He was always such a terrifying Big Bad!
ginar369 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
It almost sounded like Spike was the one who put his arms around her. I guess Buffy doesn't know about the Shanshu huh? Now that Willow is recharged she needs to them back like right now!
Jhiz chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
oh yeah, cause Angel always makes things better... not.

I had to grin. Xander raging sounds a lot like Xander normal *grin*
Jhiz chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Ah, I like your catch. Losing the soul doesn't unmake Spike like it would Angel. Very nice quirk.
Jhiz chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Ah, I feel for Dawn what most folks feel for Kennedy... she makes things worse not better. I am evilly happy that you infected her with the malice (although, she has been known to be nasty and self-centered even without the infection so only difference is the level of nasty).

I look forward to the threesome travelling to save Spike.

Neat detail of Angel commenting that Spike does not like pictures it adds to his interpretation of Spike (although Spike kinda liked hamming it for Andrew so perhaps he just doesn't like Angel having his image?)
Jhiz chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Does anyone like Kennedy?

Anyway, I liked this chapter even if I don't like Kennedy.

I am curious about what Angel is hiding and I am intrigued that none of the real scoobies have yet to be hit with the evil outloot. I can't wait to see what they do under the influence.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Well written and nicely descriptive. I liked the line where Buffy comments about seeing the devil walking with a tennis racket. very cute.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This has just enough disjointed feel to it to really convey the disjointed thoughts that Buffy is experiencing. You did a great job conveying this.

Evil on the cliffhanger... look forward to the next chapter
ginar369 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
You gotta wonder why the ground was burning them both and it stopped when Spike pulled the thing from the ground. The consuming thing has me worried though. Poor Cordy, Angel is well and truly gone. Can't say I'm sorry to see him go but I feel bad for her.
CailinRua chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
I love this story! I even like Connor here, and I so rarely like Connor. And oohh am I interested in finding out about the staff!
ginar369 chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Things aren't going so well. At least the soldiers didn't shoot first. Why is it that no one ever goes for the kill with Angelus? It must be that split personality thing he convinced them all of that keeps the bastard alive. Everyone is always trying to save the soulled version and they never go for the kill. It's simple people, Angel can't be trusted. His soul is to shaky for him to be left alive. The damn thing slips away at the most inconvenient times!
ginar369 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
That trust thing is going to bite Buffy in the ass. Especially now that Spike doesn't have his soul anymore. Can I just say I love Dawn being made from Spike too!
spapad chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Thanks for the update. I'm really enjoying this story. :)
cavemenftw chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
It sucks that someone said this was a Buffy/Angel fic, I myself wouldn't have read it if I had seen that. Angel is a character I found incredibly boring until he became Angelus.

Now on to the actual fic. I really like the way you portrayed souless Spike in this chapter. He had an edge to him, he was a little bit dangerous.

I think Giles' reaction was also completely in character. He didn't trust souled Spike so his instinctive distrust makes a ton of sense.

I am really enjoying the cast you are using here, there are things I really liked about each of the characters in this group. I also dug Anya through most of the show, parts of season seven were the only exception.
I still like Willow and Xander, but they are the only characters you are using that I am luke warm on. Willows whining and Xanders Buttheadary wore on me at timed during the shows run.

Lastly, there is just enough menace with your bad guys. If the first was still incoporeal I don't think Angelus would have been near enough of a threat.

I think you are doing an excellent job with this. I am thoroughly engrossed so far.

Ps. The Connor and Cordelia hug creeped me out a bit. It obviously has nothing to do with your story, the Connor Corselia sex fest from ATS still grosses me out after all this time. Doesn't matter that Cordy was possesed or what ever, it was still just really, really wrong. It took me a few weeks before I could go back and continue on with the series.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »