Reviews for No Rest
CailinRua chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
That was fucking fantastic. If this had been an episode of the show, it would be one of those episodes that people talk about when they list the great episodes like Hush and Normal Again.
ginar369 chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
That was a wig worthy dream. I guess since it's the first evil it doesn't really know much about the people it's trying to kill. Not up on all those pesky feelings. Sure a part of Spike might miss Dru but the rational part of him knows she wasn't really his. The FE didn't seem to like it when he snapped her neck.

So the big brooding git is dead. YAY! Angelus is dust! Oh happy day!
ginar369 chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Why do I have the horrible feeling that the First is going to yank the soul right out of Spike? I love him with or without it but he fought hard for it. He wants Buffy and Buffy won't be with him without it so I hope he doesn't lose the soul. And can I just say I hope Buffy dusts Angelus quick?!
Ezriela chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
Loving the story so far! I'm definitely hooked!

I need to add something that's been nagging me slightly...this is a Rated M story, and no Rated M content has been seen. -_- Please tell me there will be SOME smutty goodness? I understand not getting Spike & Buffy to boink every chance ya could...but something...anything. lol
ginar369 chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Why do the bad guys always have to talk before fighting? And why in the world do the good guys stand there listening?! Just kill 'em! It doesn't matter, soul or no soul Angel can't be allowed to live. He is too dangerous either way. That soul has always been hanging on by a thread. A very thin thread. Without it he can't do any good and even with it he he strays to the dark side. End him. The First is in for a big surprise. They do have the Key. She is just waiting to make a big entrance!
CailinRua chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Angelus is such a bastard. I really want to see Buffy kick his ass.
Avid fan chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Love the story, excited to see it all unfold.
ginar369 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
I'm sorry for your loss. Take your time as long as you need.

Angelus and the First don't know about Dawn do they? Either they don't know or they forgot she is the key. And she is just waiting for the right moment to pop in and give Gaea the power boost he needs.
ginar369 chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
That was harsh of Giles. I'm hoping it was only the first's words because of the infection that made him say that. All the things he said weren't Buffy's fault, she did the best she could every single time. He was instrumental in each of those things too. So if there is any guilt he has to share it. I'm glad to find out that Gaea is only borrowing Spike. Hopefully Spike will come back when this is over. It would kill Buffy if she lost him again.
ginar369 chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I love it when Dawn is from Buffy and Spike! I liked Faith too. I'm sorry to see her go.
CailinRua chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I'm cool with Faith getting her throat torn out.
I love Wes and Fred. (I was so bummed Alexis and Amy's characters didn't ever meet on Dollhouse. Thank goodness for Much Ado About Nothing!)
I'm so glad you've got a evil, nasty Angelus. He was always such a terrifying Big Bad!
ginar369 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
It almost sounded like Spike was the one who put his arms around her. I guess Buffy doesn't know about the Shanshu huh? Now that Willow is recharged she needs to them back like right now!
Jhiz chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
oh yeah, cause Angel always makes things better... not.

I had to grin. Xander raging sounds a lot like Xander normal *grin*
Jhiz chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Ah, I like your catch. Losing the soul doesn't unmake Spike like it would Angel. Very nice quirk.
Jhiz chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Ah, I feel for Dawn what most folks feel for Kennedy... she makes things worse not better. I am evilly happy that you infected her with the malice (although, she has been known to be nasty and self-centered even without the infection so only difference is the level of nasty).

I look forward to the threesome travelling to save Spike.

Neat detail of Angel commenting that Spike does not like pictures it adds to his interpretation of Spike (although Spike kinda liked hamming it for Andrew so perhaps he just doesn't like Angel having his image?)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »