Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
Not a bad story, even if it felt long has I was reading it !

The Crimson Mage.
sunsethill chapter 24 . 5/15
This was a lovely ending to the story. Harry's speech was perfect and something I wish we had seen in canon. Unfortunately, if Rowling had tried to do this scene, I know it would not have turned out like this since by her epilogue basically nothing had changed in the wizarding world.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 24 . 5/15
Beautiful ending.
t42n24t2 chapter 24 . 5/14
Beautiful ending. Thank you.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 5/14
Great speeches ... great ending ... great story!
sunsethill chapter 23 . 5/9
This was a lovely chapter. The angst is lessening (hooray) and we got some very sweet moments between various characters. I wonder how long it will take Severus to realize he did the whole "Luke. I am your father" thing. ;-) Harry's headaches worry me a little. The way Severus dealt with the issues in the school was FABULOUS and long overdue.
wannabe kairi chapter 23 . 5/9
love the star wars reference, so cute at the end
readingaddict24 chapter 22 . 5/8
this is a great of my faves
BlueWater5 chapter 23 . 5/8
Loved how Snape took charge and the birth.
markman12 chapter 22 . 5/2
loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one
sunsethill chapter 22 . 5/2
Poor Severus. It's a wonder he's still sane. ;-) It was nice for him to realize, though, that the students actually like him, and understand him to some extent. I sort of have a feeling that Harry is on the way to becoming his best friend, and won't that be a shock to him when he realizes that?
BlueWater5 chapter 22 . 5/1
Loved the conversations between Severus and Aurora and Neville. Great dinner scene!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 22 . 5/1
How can I type when I am laughing so hard. No wonder Severus is the way he is. I can't wait to find out if they have another wedding and what they name their child. I do have to say. Poor Severus. Your life is really about to change. It will really force you out of your comfort zone. And in this case that would be a good thing.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 22 . 5/1
hehehehe funny Snape
sunsethill chapter 21 . 4/27
I love the appearance of the Hogwarts' ghosts here and how they showed Severus that he was able to fulfill his vow to Aurora to protect her. That should help quite a bit with his guilt. I can't wait to see how you end up resolving the thread of Severus still being Headmaster and what role Hogwarts still has to play.