Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
F.Snape chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
What a lovely ending and lovely speech! I really liked the eternal flame being the House colors.
I've always loved Sinistra and Snape as a ship. I love that they were married and had a kid in this fic.
It sucks imo that Dumbledore went to Azkaban, but I've always had mixed feelings about Dumbledore and he deserved more than a reprimand for his deplorable actions throughout the war. That's for sure. I'm sure I would agree with Azkaban, because his intentions seem mostly pure, but he also didn't seem to give a shit about those that he sacrificed. Their lives or their wellbeing.
I really loved the way Severus put it in this fic. Dumbledore kept those he deemed worthy alive and well and the others, he sacrificed for the Greater Good. As a Slytherin, I understand the appeal of sacrificing a few for the many, but good lord Dumbledore took it to the extreme. Pig for slaughter indeed.
Great fic! I really enjoyed this great.
This was my first de-aged Snape fic ever. I've passed so many by especially on P&S and decided to read a chapter of this one and ended up reading the entire thing.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Not a bad story, even if it felt long has I was reading it !

The Crimson Mage.
sunsethill chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
This was a lovely ending to the story. Harry's speech was perfect and something I wish we had seen in canon. Unfortunately, if Rowling had tried to do this scene, I know it would not have turned out like this since by her epilogue basically nothing had changed in the wizarding world.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Beautiful ending.
t42n24t2 chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
Beautiful ending. Thank you.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
Great speeches ... great ending ... great story!
sunsethill chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
This was a lovely chapter. The angst is lessening (hooray) and we got some very sweet moments between various characters. I wonder how long it will take Severus to realize he did the whole "Luke. I am your father" thing. ;-) Harry's headaches worry me a little. The way Severus dealt with the issues in the school was FABULOUS and long overdue.
wannabe kairi chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
love the star wars reference, so cute at the end
readingaddict24 chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
this is a great of my faves
BlueWater5 chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Loved how Snape took charge and the birth.
markman12 chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one
sunsethill chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Poor Severus. It's a wonder he's still sane. ;-) It was nice for him to realize, though, that the students actually like him, and understand him to some extent. I sort of have a feeling that Harry is on the way to becoming his best friend, and won't that be a shock to him when he realizes that?
BlueWater5 chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
Loved the conversations between Severus and Aurora and Neville. Great dinner scene!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
How can I type when I am laughing so hard. No wonder Severus is the way he is. I can't wait to find out if they have another wedding and what they name their child. I do have to say. Poor Severus. Your life is really about to change. It will really force you out of your comfort zone. And in this case that would be a good thing.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 22 . 5/1/2015