Reviews for A Gift From Above
a-perpetual-hiraeth chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
This is absolutely precious. Loved it.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was so cute! Lovely interaction between Willie and Maggie.
mils chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
oh gosh this was so cute
PeekabooFang chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is one of the happiest, sweetest stories ever, with just the right note of melancholy. Yet so much hope! Perfectly written, very fluid and natural with a great feel for character.

"You will have to excuse me, Willie, but the fact that I had to re-write the list of supplies that you were supposed to buy yesterday does not give me much confidence in you."

"Look, the wind blew it outta my hand. I couldn't remember what was on it!"

That exchange made me laugh out loud. What a great way to add funny yet accurate character detail, in a way perfectly organic to the story! Anyways, I LOVE this story, if you couldn't tell.
mad margaret chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
really cute little one-shot. I liked the characters, they were concise and realistic. I always enjoy reading Williefic. Only thing is I don't think the nurse, if she thought Willie was an employee, would have allowed him to kiss a patient. Maybe he should kiss her before the nurse arrives and she interupts them.
Magical Irish Dolphin chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Yea! That was pretty cool. Thanks for writing another Willie/Maggie story.
(Oh, and sorry that you didn't hear from me in a while. I guess we both took different fanfiction paths. Please don't take it that I snub you or anything on my part.)
But anyway, good job.