Reviews for I'm Here…So Deal With it
Cagholino chapter 1 . 1/31
OK first I love V like so freaking much. He's line 'Sweetie I'm totally gay. My hair is purple, I'm so gay I can't even spell stright...I always forget the bloody a.'! God I was laughing so hard my sides hurt!

Second, in every fic someone cries! Though Joey cries the most! lol

Third I soooo totally did not see the ending come! Joet gift was cute, but Seto's? Ra! It was 'awwww! No freaking way!

Amazing job like usual. I can't wait to read more!
B3N-DR0WN3D chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awwcute
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
*squeals* That was too cute! A bit sad at first, but such a cute ending! -
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Aaaw! So cute! Loved it! 3
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Ngah! Violet that was awesome! I really liked the story here, and Seto's cute protectiveness and I even liked Joey's denial, even though he's an absolute numskull for thinking Seto wouldn't want to be with him! I loved V though, just I loved him so much. He's so sassy and awesome with that purple hair, not to mention wonderfully gay and definitely appreciates Seto's finer features! So it was a marvelous story, squealed a bit at the end when Seto proposed! I thought Joey was at first but awed at the locket, then Seto just got to it! Awesome!

Keep up the good work! It's fantastic!
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This, was so OOC! XD Joey was too weak-minded, and Seto, way too soft and lovin. And it was so cute and fluffy, and yet that angst... I'm a sucker for angst. And really others have a problem with OOCness, but I liked seeing those two like this. And while I normally don't loke OOCness, either, angst and romance aren't quite so easy to do with yu-gi-oh characters _without_ them being OOC. So I guess bottom line here is, I liked it :D It was really sweet. XD
dancing elf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
nice work :)
Lily272 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So sweet. I loved your I'm so gay I can't even spell stright comment the most. I hope you're not mad if I steal it at some point :P