Reviews for Under Men's Clothing
Typicality101 chapter 10 . 5/11
Please continue!
PersonWho3dis chapter 10 . 3/14
I love this story especially since it doesn't have yaoi (like you I get uncomfortable with them) but you stopped writing! If you read this please continue! This fanfic is literally my most favorite fanfic of ALL time!
*squee*
Maiun chapter 10 . 1/29
*loks around a corner*
Is anybody here?
Hello!
This is a little review from 4 years after the last update o.o
It's a little sad to know that this story will probably not be updated anymore, but nontheless I want to tell you that this might be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read - especially since you stated that it was your first fanfiction ever.
I've been writing fanfictions myself for about four years now, but I really don't think I'm as good as you. Well, it's about 40% talent, right? v(0.0)v I think I just don't have it...
But WHATEVER - I should probably be talking more about your story than mine "
On on hand I'm excited about what is supposed to happen next, on the other hand I'm kinda frustrated because I will most likely never know T-T
I hope this doesn't sound like I want to force you into updating, because I'm very well awware that writing is just a hobby and who am I to tell you what to do in your free time, especially since I can imagine that it'd be veeeery hard getting into this fanficiton again!

Long story short: I love your ff, too bad it's only 10 chapters, but it's not like I can change that so I don't want to complain and just tell myself that at least there have been 10 chapters - it could have been fewer!
(Why can I never get to the point, no matter how much I try?)

Your fanfiction is amazing.
Now I nailed it. Yay.

So, yeah... have a good morning, day, evening, night or whenever you're reading this
Love, Maiun
kanyeet chapter 10 . 1/14
Oh wow, I really love this fanfic! You're an amazing author, and I love where you took the story! The pairings were what drew me to read it, and I'm glad I did. Though I'm disappointed that it hasn't been updated in a while and curious as to what will happen next, I'll still follow (and fav!) this story because it's just too good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
NOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS SO FLIPPING AMAZING I REALLY WANNA SEE HOW THIS ENDS PLEASE UPDATE ASAP PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!
Aomina chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
I really enjoyed this perspective and the creative relationships! I'm glad I came across this fic :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Great story hope you update soon!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
...*deep inhale* *sighs exasperatedly* Aaaand this story's dead
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
EEEEEE GERMANY IS HOLY ROOOOMMMMEE
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
I think you did a pretty good job with Romano.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Aaaaaaand still waiting.
mnmpiano8 chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
Hello amazing author! I just wanted to say that this story is amazing and your writing is truely one of a kind. You have a perspective that inspires me to write my own fiction, and for that I thank you. I can't wait for the next update so that I can see how this story turns out in the end. I really do hope you finish this story, it's a truly creative piece. I hope you have a lovely day!
Rainy-Days144 chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Please update again I've been waiting for you for a long time I hope you can come back to us! :)
alqui chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
A really really nice fic. Came for Italy, stayed for Italy and America. ALL HEADCANONS ACCEPTED.