Reviews for Under Men's Clothing
Aomina chapter 6 . 10/3
I really enjoyed this perspective and the creative relationships! I'm glad I came across this fic :)
Great story hope you update soon!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 10 . 7/22
...*deep inhale* *sighs exasperatedly* Aaaand this story's dead
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 8 . 7/22
I think you did a pretty good job with Romano.
Aaaaaaand still waiting.
mnmpiano8 chapter 10 . 6/23
Hello amazing author! I just wanted to say that this story is amazing and your writing is truely one of a kind. You have a perspective that inspires me to write my own fiction, and for that I thank you. I can't wait for the next update so that I can see how this story turns out in the end. I really do hope you finish this story, it's a truly creative piece. I hope you have a lovely day!
Rainy-Days144 chapter 10 . 6/18
Please update again I've been waiting for you for a long time I hope you can come back to us! :)
alqui chapter 10 . 4/19
A really really nice fic. Came for Italy, stayed for Italy and America. ALL HEADCANONS ACCEPTED.
Venturian Girl chapter 10 . 3/19
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you update this soon because I really love this story! All your head canons are super cool and the plot altogether is fabulous!
CrystalGem18 chapter 10 . 2/2
Why is every good Hetalia fic I read it's not complete! I really really really hope you continue this i really want to read more!
MyOwnCharacterInEverything chapter 10 . 1/24
Oh boy...
JolteonMaster chapter 9 . 1/22
Too lazy to log in.

Come to think of it, I actually would not mind if Poland turned out to be a girl too. I hope my review earlier did not scare you off from finishing this fic. xD
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
It's Kumajiro.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
It should be "...wore elaborate masks...". And you misspelled Turkey. Also, why do I get the feeling that Prussia's plan has to do with getting Germany and Italy together?