Reviews for Under Men's Clothing
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 10 . 8/16
I...LOVE IT! The America x Japan feels~ they are skyrocketing! And I saw that America was about to slip up and say "i love you!" To japan~ or I'm just being a crazy obsessive fangirl, who reads inbetween the lines ;) oh~ but please update soon~ this is such an amazing story and everyting is adorable. Especially when you have America x Japan with sprinkles of Italy x Germany~ sooooooooo cuuuuuute x3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Update.
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 10 . 7/17
This story is hella awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter, cuz it'll most likely be awesome too (I'm bad at reviewing. Love the story. Seriously).
atomicapple chapter 10 . 7/1
Oh. My. Gosh. This is freaking amazing. I hope you can finish this eventually. Yeah, I don't ever ship USxUK. I always thought England was more of a fatherly figure to America. But Japan? Well... Yes. I think GerIta is a really obvious pairing. Everyone is in character, to me. I really like this! I'm glad I don't have to do anything like this. I would go insane. This is serously so much fun go read. I found myself agreeing with mist of your headcannons. Maybe Kumajirou isn't just teasing Canada. Also, I wondered why there never was a Native America. Always found that odd. Well, I should shut up now. Point is, I love it, and would love to see it complete because I really wanna know what happens next. You're doing a great job. :D Welp, asta la pasta!~
TheFandomVortex chapter 10 . 3/31
*is stalking*updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 3/22
Oh hell yes! Why on earth have you left this story alone? This is my favorite hetalia fan fiction ever!
Stormblade chapter 5 . 3/2
I might be mistaken, but the only negative things to happen between America and Hungary are: fighting on opposite sides during WW1 (Austria-Hungary. Though that might not have been a bad thing, given that Hungary became an independent nation after that.) and Hungary being a member of the Axis during WW2 (though Hungary was ruled by a Nazi puppet state, so that might not count).
Rin kagamine chapter 10 . 2/22
this story is really awesome can't wait to read more
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 10 . 2/18
Please update soon. I love the story so much since it is hard to find an fem!America x Japan instead the other way around. I like how you made the characters can't wait till it gets into the more ameripan part when they finally realize their crushing on each other. Can't wait :)
briana.schmidt1 chapter 10 . 2/13
Please continue!
Hamburger Pearadise chapter 10 . 1/18
I love this story! You have got to update soon! Please!
Elricgurl chapter 10 . 1/3
please update i love this story!
hetaliafan301101 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Plz continue! My gmail account is my username here plus the sign and the thing
kayta jones chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
and then Satan said "let there be incomplete fanfiction on the internet" and it was so, but then with an evil glint in his eye he said in a voice that killed millons "let the fanfiction be reallllllyyy good and let it have good characters that are portrayed well and are just like there canon selves and chapters that are nice and long and let it be left off on a clifthanger and Satan was happy on the fifth day
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
You're probably not even active anymore, it's been almost a year since you updated this story, but I love the plt and how you portray the characters. I wish you had finished or updated every so often. I love it3 I will keep a look out for another chapter.