Reviews for Under Men's Clothing
TheFandomVortex chapter 10 . 3/31
*is stalking*updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 3/22
Oh hell yes! Why on earth have you left this story alone? This is my favorite hetalia fan fiction ever!
Stormblade chapter 5 . 3/2
I might be mistaken, but the only negative things to happen between America and Hungary are: fighting on opposite sides during WW1 (Austria-Hungary. Though that might not have been a bad thing, given that Hungary became an independent nation after that.) and Hungary being a member of the Axis during WW2 (though Hungary was ruled by a Nazi puppet state, so that might not count).
Rin kagamine chapter 10 . 2/22
this story is really awesome can't wait to read more
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 10 . 2/18
Please update soon. I love the story so much since it is hard to find an fem!America x Japan instead the other way around. I like how you made the characters can't wait till it gets into the more ameripan part when they finally realize their crushing on each other. Can't wait :)
briana.schmidt1 chapter 10 . 2/13
Please continue!
Hamburger Pearadise chapter 10 . 1/18
I love this story! You have got to update soon! Please!
Elricgurl chapter 10 . 1/3
please update i love this story!
hetaliafan301101 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Plz continue! My gmail account is my username here plus the sign and the thing
kayta jones chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
and then Satan said "let there be incomplete fanfiction on the internet" and it was so, but then with an evil glint in his eye he said in a voice that killed millons "let the fanfiction be reallllllyyy good and let it have good characters that are portrayed well and are just like there canon selves and chapters that are nice and long and let it be left off on a clifthanger and Satan was happy on the fifth day
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
You're probably not even active anymore, it's been almost a year since you updated this story, but I love the plt and how you portray the characters. I wish you had finished or updated every so often. I love it3 I will keep a look out for another chapter.
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
:D
I absolutely love this! It's so in-character!
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
kayta jones chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
ohmygosh please update please!
kayta jones chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
i don't mean to hate on your absolutely amazing fic honestly can this get any better but anyways sadly but technically Austria is no longer a country it was dissolved along with Prussia directly after ww2 and then was part of the German unification of course the people there still say they are Austrian but Austria is technically not a country anymore.