Reviews for What If?
we started the fire chapter 48 . 9/27/2017
You're back! Yayyyy! I missed reading your stories and I'm sooooo happy!
~Quinn
Dragonfire prime chapter 46 . 4/28/2016
i might like klarion...stupid cute young looking villeins! but im going to kill HIM!...And SARDOYX! last chapter!
Dragonfire prime chapter 26 . 4/27/2016
This is why she left you Klarion! Dont hurt her! Ima going to kill uriah and draco!
Dragonfire prime chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
I know right?! Teen titans go is a disgrace to Heros every where!
Darkverger1 chapter 46 . 3/17/2016
So wait, was Klarion not right next to her? Hmm well that was a pretty bad nightmare she had. Everyone is lucky she couldn't do anything to subconsciously access her powers. Still hope she torches Klarion.
Darkverger1 chapter 45 . 3/16/2016
Noo, I don't want her to go back to him. I wanted her to actually make it this time. I hope she blasts him. In times of great emotion I think the collar won't stop her powers.
Darkverger1 chapter 44 . 10/1/2015
I"ll be looking forward to the next update. I really hope that this time Raven can get her life back on track. She deserves it after all she's been through.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/5/2015
Really excited to hopefully see a chapter 44
Jorden chapter 32 . 7/2/2015
great chapter! love your stories, the ones I've read so far have gotten me through my YJ withdraw... and I totally agree with you about CN's idea of what they are calling entertainment these days. Ps, why did you not name Klarion's daughter something like Erissa (after Eris the Greek goddess of chaos, strife and discord)? On a different note, have you ever watched Steve Cash's talking kitty youtube videos? They are entertaining, esp to cat lovers. Some of the more resent ones have moments that make me think 'if Klarion was a cat ...' esp when Sylvester plots to get rid of the dog and other cat.. ops don't want to say to much if you haven't seen them, and sorry for going off tangent, I have Attention Deficit Disorder- as you may have figured out.
Darkverger1 chapter 43 . 5/25/2015
ALright she's out, and we can hear Cherie again.
SoraAiAme chapter 43 . 5/23/2015
I'm always so happy to get an email announcing a new chapter from you! :)
As far as who I would like to see more written about? I really like Raven and Lolita, so I would be happy to read more about both of them! :)
Darkverger1 chapter 42 . 5/17/2015
OK she needs to finally just send a blast of dark magic through his head. He's going on too far. other than that Glad she's trying to go straight.
SoraAiAme chapter 41 . 3/18/2015
I am LOVING the story so far! Can't wait to see more
Darkverger1 chapter 41 . 2/19/2015
Awesome your still writing, I thought that this was on Hiatus. Glad you haven't given up.
SlightlyBleak chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I've read the first story and i'm in the middle of this one! all I wanted to say is that your work inspired me to write a fic based on this one. I was wondering if I had permission to use your oc in this story? I want her to interact with my an oc of my own, thank you for having time to read this!