Reviews for When a Man Falls to Temptation
TheProfViola chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I love the relacionship beetwen Misaki and the Blues x33
And this story! You are one of my absolutli favorite writhers, TSB-sensei! /
TheProfViola chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I would like to share somethings on Fushimi's computer too x'D
x33
relorelo chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh my god! Yes! Munakata does resemble that quite and caring father! xD Wow just read this fic in one go, and what can I say... This is so intense! I love it very much *w*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love your stories! They are really captivating and unique. Can't wait for the next one!
Mystia Lorelei chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
laughs maniacally omfg quality SaruMi here
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
You're the best writer. EVER.
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
LOL, MISAKI BELLY DANCING !
DidiMag chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Last Misaki's thought just made my day! Anyway, I loved this fic... Another great job from you. And I agree with you about the interaction between the little crow and the Captain...they're hilarious when they're together! So, nothing to complain on. Darling, you're stories are going to make me crazier than usual lol. I will die for the loss of blood due to your amazing fic *nosebleed* Sorry for the nonsense, it's 2 am here and english isn't my native language...Hope it does make any sense, just wanted to express you all my love for your work!
swanfrost chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
What I cannot understand is why your amazing story has only ONE REVIEW.

This was beautifully written, the plot, the way you crafted the whole story together with splashes of humor. And the Sarumi. The Sarumi. :D

Keep writing! :)
Parsley8 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Loved it, really exciting and interesting!

As for your end note, I definitely do enjoy when you have Munakata and Yata interact, especially teaming up like this. They really do make for a hilarious combination.

Thank you for yet another great read. Keep being wonderful!