Reviews for When The Dream Ends
mandyfanforevr chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
Aw... Yuna misses him. This is really getting good. Can't wait for the next update!

How many chapters are left, would you say? Just a few? A lot?
Jezzi chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
OMG that was so good! Amazing explanation on your interpretation of how Tidus came back. It was a brilliant idea, and it truly fits! Wonderful job! Please continue, I can't wait for what happens next!
Musical Misfit chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
You can't leave it hanging there! That is just plain mean.

You have pulled off the whole confusing thing really well. Your writing style is relaly nice to read. I hope you update soon because, like I said, its really mean to leave it there. _;;
Dancing Summoner chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
wow that was really good! i luved it! i cant beleive what they r doing 2 Tidus! u have to UPDATE REALLY SOON! i need 2 find out wat happens 2 Tidus! UPDATE OR ELSE!
Jezzi chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
I love this fic so much! You're doing a wonderful job, the confusion and the insanity/clarity juxtaposition is wonderful.
mandyfanforevr chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Well this is quite interesting... Things just keep getting worse and worse for him, don't they? Dying to know what the fayth has to say on the matter... update soon!
Famira Damaris chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Oh. MAN. So worth the wait - I think I keep saying this, but I love how you handle the two realities seeming to blend together. It's so..DISORIENTING. And omg, the end of this chapter - you are a master of the evil cliff-hangers, I swear. xD

Can't wait to see what happens next, keep it up. :D
The Maestro chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Another great chapter! Keep it up!
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Me again...the crazy one lol. Another great chapter! I can't believe it took me this long to realize you updated but I guess I just figured you'd be eternally too busy to pay heed to pathetic fans of your writing, waiting on edge for an update. Curious to so how this one turns out. I enjoy how you give us, the audience, no clue as to what is actually real or imaginary. Or if there is indeed a difference. Suspense is key to making such a story work and you pull it off masterfully. Waiting with baited breath for a new chapter and perhaps, finally, some explanations...good luck!
Kaorimi chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Wow... This is a completely original take on what happens after the main story. I can't wait for the next update. Keep it going. I love reading unique stories. Yours is one of the best I've read in a LONG time...
AnathemasCurse chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is just awesome! It reminds me of "A Beautiful Mind" only with the concepts of other worlds and people. Great story1
Famira Damaris chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Wow, what a way with cliff-hangers! I'm really wondering what's going to happen next, and what view of this to believe. I feel bad for Tidus, as well as the kid/father. :O
Spira's Bard chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
Wow...this is truly amazing! I'm eager to discover what has happened to poor Tidus. Is it the real Zanarkand? Are the Fayth trying to teach him something?

I can't wait to read more! Good job!
Jezzi chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
This fic is amazing. Awesome job on this chapter, keep up the good work!
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Okay. I've just now realised that you havent updated this fanfic in over a year and thus my hope of you at some point, not only continuing but FINISHING it are short lived...thus I give you this request: I am desperate for your notes on how this story continues and ends and since I assume you have a very busy life (6 chapters posted in 2 years...ouch) I'm actually offering to write out YOUR ideas for you :) and you can post them here (afer some editing of course) so that every other desperate person can find out hwo your story ends. I'm not the best writer in the world, but I'm good enough if supplied wit amazing idesa such as these. Consider my propostion...I wont email you, just expect you to contact me upon reading this review (assuming you still check your account once in a while, thus proving that you're still enough into the fanfiction community to consider.)I just honestly believe that the FFX topic desperately NEEDS good fanfics like this one and, by whatever means possible, I intend to round them up and get them going. Either that or just simply update ASAP...that would save me a lot of work :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »