Reviews for Unnoticed and Necessary
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
Awe! XD Isn't that an awesome way to think about Love? So awesome and so eloquently put.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
That... That was just so fantastic and heart warming and-and exactly the type of advice every person needs to hear when learning about sex, that I love this chapter perhaps the most. Not enough people learn this general idea of what sex is supposed to be about.
Plus, the end bit was dang cute in how it also tied in with the lesson. XD
ChocolateDragonRider300 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
This was beautiful! This honestly changed the way I look at love
Zyenna chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
That was the most pure, amazing, wonderful way I have ever had love described. I'll endeavor to remember it for as long as I can because a love like that... that is worth striving for.
FCTSyndrome chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I love this! I love this story, EVERYTHING!
You should think about putting a list on your profile with all of the titles in the heart(h) verse! Otherwise some people might miss one or two like I almost missed this!
Keep up the great work!
Suezanne chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
this is beautiful
timme chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
As long as jack doesn't build another castle, convenience or otherwise when this ends, then his belief is beautiful. But if you can build forever with anyone than it does loose meaning. Some things are strong enough to sustain one even after the end, without the need of a replacement. That's what finite love also means, I think. Soley and forever. Jacks thoughts are kinda sweet.
Doctor Scarecrow chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
This is the most beautiful explication of love that I've read to date.
Quill Scribblings chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I think my heart just exploded a little. So much love.
Quill Scribblings chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Oh, North. You were such a friend. Hopefully Tooth is going to realise EXACTLY what is under her nose, and even without reading and loving If You Were Homework I'd Do You, I have an EXCELLENT feeling of where this is going.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
HOLY SHITTING HELL.

I was just reading my way through all these lovelies, deleriously happy at the prospect of more fics that had a maths homework-helping Jack and lots of frosty bunny sex when IT HIT ME ON THE HEAD LIKE A HAMMER WITH NAILS STICKING OUT. GOO GOO DOLLS.

*Really loud whisper* Do you know what this means?

*Screaming hysterically* SOMEONE ELSE LIKES THEM TOO!

This has NEVER happened before. Usually people give me a sideways look accompanied with a "Huh?" but you-gah-fjls bhdknddhkgfxbjyffjtshjjjgjk.

I am not alone! :D
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
So true. Thanks for the quote. It's now my favorite quote because it's so true. Our lives our a never ending story. Even after death.
Byakushiki69 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This chapter gave me whole new and better perspective on love and marriage. The way you worded everything was, for lack of better word, amazing and flowed like a river, smooth and undisturbed by unnatural means. You made it sound like cheating was a myth entirely in this chapter and it really brought the entire story to a close that would be hard to forget.
timewhisper chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
By god! I read the series just today and WOW. I just love it! Much like Sandy thinks of Jack, you breathed life into the characters. Congrats for a marevelous work.

I mean, i laughed, i cried and i did both at once. And just to put the cherry on top you even put psychologist jokes!

I love what you did with Sandy, Jack and Jamie particulary. But kudos on everything.

PS: If your beliefs on love reflects even slightly on those of Jack's, you have earned my eternal admiration.

Reaaaaallly hoping for more...Best wishes!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Lol! Im pretty sure bunny would be offended by the last I love how Jamie meet his wife.