Reviews for Don't Be My Romeo
kandyloverland chapter 3 . 9/23
I feel sad and depressed, but also strangely happy
Nannette chapter 1 . 4/5
I am literally crying! You ripped my heart out of my chest! That was so tragic! Oh My God!
krystalmarie26 chapter 3 . 3/9
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Truly amazing. This story made me feel every possible emotion and I cried like no tomorrow. I LOVED IT! Although I hate the idea of Katniss dying when she already knew how much she loved Peeta, (and so they didn't get the ultimate happy ending like in the books) but the way you managed to change the story yet keep it so similar. Just perfect!
Rudolfs0807 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed this story! Very few grammar errors and it's very readable, no blocks of text. I only have a few criticisms, i felt that a few of the characters were out of character but not too much so; and while i love tragedy love stories, i felt that this story was a little overly sappy. I just felt it was laid on a little thick in some places.

But overall great job! hopefully I'll get a chance to read more of your fanfics somewhere down the line!
PrincessBlonde chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
awesome
jmlopez24 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Lovely story, cried so much. :'(
AllStarConverse10 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Wow... I mean just wow. Your writing style is amazing and so wonderful I just couldn't stop reading. I found it to be one of the best fan fics I've read. It was also very emotional and brought a tear to my eye and no book or writing as ever done that! It was truly amazing!
Safety-Hazard chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
This story was just incredible!
You made me cry,
Now that's just beyond good writing!
The story was amazing and i won't ever forget it.
p.mellark chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
It was my pleasure to finish this story! Keep on writing and good luck with your original work! :)
p.mellark chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Awww! I noticed quite a few lines that must have been inspired by other movies/books! Great work incorporating those in your story. And also great job on this epilogue of sorts - it provided closure ;)
p.mellark chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was amazing. And sweet. Kinda-unKatniss.. but still, it was heartbreaking and all my feels. You write really well, with the capability to make your readers feel what you want them to feel. Oh, and I love TFiOS! You captured the essence of it in Katniss' letter to Peete ;)
Number One Fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm crying now. THAT'S WAS SAD! And moving, okay I don't hand out compliments like this but your an amazing writer if you can make me cry.
WTHG and thg fan chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
HOLY PRIM! THAT WAS SO FINNICKING AWESOME! I LOVE THIS!
WTHG and thg fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
OMG!THIS IS AWESOME! I seriously burst into tears. ARE YOU A REAL AUTHOR?!
mrs.hutcherlark chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is just so beautifully written. I'm bawling.