Reviews for Don't Be My Romeo
Rudolfs0807 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed this story! Very few grammar errors and it's very readable, no blocks of text. I only have a few criticisms, i felt that a few of the characters were out of character but not too much so; and while i love tragedy love stories, i felt that this story was a little overly sappy. I just felt it was laid on a little thick in some places.

But overall great job! hopefully I'll get a chance to read more of your fanfics somewhere down the line!
PrincessBlonde chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
jmlopez24 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Lovely story, cried so much. :'(
AllStarConverse10 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Wow... I mean just wow. Your writing style is amazing and so wonderful I just couldn't stop reading. I found it to be one of the best fan fics I've read. It was also very emotional and brought a tear to my eye and no book or writing as ever done that! It was truly amazing!
Safety-Hazard chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
This story was just incredible!
You made me cry,
Now that's just beyond good writing!
The story was amazing and i won't ever forget it.
p.mellark chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
It was my pleasure to finish this story! Keep on writing and good luck with your original work! :)
p.mellark chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Awww! I noticed quite a few lines that must have been inspired by other movies/books! Great work incorporating those in your story. And also great job on this epilogue of sorts - it provided closure ;)
p.mellark chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was amazing. And sweet. Kinda-unKatniss.. but still, it was heartbreaking and all my feels. You write really well, with the capability to make your readers feel what you want them to feel. Oh, and I love TFiOS! You captured the essence of it in Katniss' letter to Peete ;)
Number One Fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm crying now. THAT'S WAS SAD! And moving, okay I don't hand out compliments like this but your an amazing writer if you can make me cry.
WTHG and thg fan chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
WTHG and thg fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
OMG!THIS IS AWESOME! I seriously burst into tears. ARE YOU A REAL AUTHOR?!
mrs.hutcherlark chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is just so beautifully written. I'm bawling.
mrs.hutcherlark chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
So I've only read chapter 1 and I'm crying. This is beautiful. I'll be back with a another review for chapter 2 !
noremacmom chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This story was AMAZING! Loved it!
Des chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This made me cry! Its so beautiful! Hope you will write mor fanfics!