Reviews for The Transmigration Effect
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 7/5
What,s wrong with you? Just give the wuss some made up name instead of ****. That,s really kind of retarded...
Nargus chapter 18 . 6/21
Ah wahhh! :D I love how he speak half-Rachni at the end there! :D
Procusi chapter 7 . 5/28
Ugh. I had agreed with a lot of the SIs actions until his decision to hold back info and just change things himself. Its stupid and arrogant. He is willing to follow Shepherd, but he is going to hold onto info that is vital because he doesn't trust her to be able to use it safely? WTF? Does he think that he, by himself, is smarter than Shepherd and the rest of the squad? It doesn't make sense. Now if the SI had decided to go off solo, like TIM, then his decision to independently manipulate events would make sense. But he isn't doing that.
tatewaki2000 chapter 20 . 5/24
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 5/24
mwaha ha
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 5/24
Omnom.
You've killed of both Ashley and maiden instead of the canon 1 and wrex without him the orphans don't gain any sort of united government which shoots down large parts of the story in me2 and me3
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 4/7
What the he is it with your guys and censoring names. If you don't want to show your real name THEN MAKE ONE UP. IT IS NOT THAT HARD!
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 3/26
Dude centimeters is metric not imperial.
Lara Jayd chapter 31 . 3/6
Really good story, I loved reading it. You're an excellent action writer, and I find those are few and far between. I look forward to your sequel!