Reviews for The Transmigration Effect
I liked the Epilogue!
EstraPel chapter 6 . 6/5
Perkele?
UnfortunateReader chapter 1 . 6/2
First off, I love your sense of dry humor.
Second, what the hell is up with your dead-ass chapter headings?
Seriously, they just make the whole damn thing as confusing as trying to drive down a one way highway the wrong way as a American in London.
Also as confusing as the logic to follow that last sentence there...
blazaboi chapter 3 . 4/28
Wow I think he would have been more productive in the alliance from what I've read he hasn't got any worthwhile skills besides ok pistol decent biotic control shit stamina and ok biotic power
Its kinda crazy, i remember reading the first chapter of this years ago, finishing the first few chapters, and loving it. So glad to see that this great fic was completed!
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 3/28
Seriously. Anyone who sensors the main characters name is an idiot. It ruins the flow of the story.
Orange et Blue Morality chapter 16 . 2/14
Wow, you're pulling Shepard into the Great Game! This is _awesome_! I like how you managed to find a niche for Parker to occupy in Shepard's crew, and that it was something as cool as Spymaster. Of course, I'm probably biased because I'm also the type of person who would match intrigue with intrigue. I'm looking forward to Parker, Cerberus, the Shadow Broker and who-knows-what-else starts trying to outmaneuver each other and find a nice position to deliver a dagger to the back.

Still, I have to give kudos for building the foundation of the character so thoroughly that it doesn't feel like a deus ex machina. Parker has his memories since childhood, and he knows very well that he wasn't like other kids - he'd have stood out sooner or later if he didn't put effort into blending in. If he had no aptitude for sneakiness before, he certainly acquired some as he tried to redirect other people's attention from him and simply survive the damned place. Not to mention he'd been keeping a big secret all this time and managed to get people to not notice it, or if they did, to not manage to figure out what it was about. That _does_ take some skill in dissembling. I understand about his discomfort in fully and knowingly stepping into the role of a spymaster, though.

So, as this is my first review, I'll also move on to the other parts of the story. I'll say that I have no complaints about the pacing at all. Your first few chapters might be a bit slow, but I agree that it's necessary to give a feel of what the ME world was like and our protagonist's place in it. The characterisations are excellent. Wrex is the bloodthisty, grumpy battlemaster we all know and love and I like the more subtle touches too, like how Kaidan is certainly not happy with Parker's opinions and positions. You've managed to contrast how Parker sees his world in shades of grey compared to Kaidan's world with clear lines and orders. Other than that, I like how your writing style is pretty clean - I tend to get distracted with descriptions that go on and on, and the plot never gets bogged down.

All in all, great work!
Lord Dream chapter 23 . 1/20
Im going to finish this fic, but as it stands I'll not be back to the continuation of this. Im just not into stories in that the ending is bittersweet at best. Call me cliché, but I actually like a happy ending. Outside of personal preferences though, this is one of the better SI fics I've seen on the site. So well done on that.
Just wondering: Is the fighting style Eri taught similar to the Hunter x Hunter style?
safranbrod chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
THEY'RE DEAD. SOOOO DEAD. I fear the worst for their future, holy fuck. This made me appreciate my own playthrough A HELL LOT MORE, thanks for that. So glad I was a freaking perfectionist, finishing all the side quests before doing a main quest!
safranbrod chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
ASHLEY U SHIT NOOOOO QAQ I guess they didn't get the family armor!? IS HE DEAD FOR REAL OH CRAP
safranbrod chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Well said, Kaidan. xD Ah the normandy crew!
safranbrod chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
OH GOD This is getting good!
Alrissa chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Hm... I guess now I know why I don't remember finishing this. First parker's mother, for angst and presumably a leter plot point. You took away the very thing that made me like this story in the first place, the memeories and randomly killed wrex despite this beeing one of the easiest things to prevent in game. I can see a pattern here and it's trending towards more angst.

Too bad.
darthjohn chapter 33 . 7/23/2016
You are Posting this announcement about 7-8 months late. Unless new updates for the sequels are being posted, or have been posted and hasn't posted them yet...but seriously not cool.