Reviews for The Transmigration Effect
D72 chapter 29 . 1/1
Fuck, Kaiden didn't watch the ancient saga "Pacific Rim". You check for a pulse on full auto.

I really didn't want it to be Pressley :[
D72 chapter 19 . 1/1
Not trying to be rude, but this garrus was weirdly cold. Then again, a lot of writers just make him a smart ass or fashion master. Yes. Really. Rachni-man, Rachni-man, does whatever the leader queen sings.
D72 chapter 14 . 1/1
Oh god, you don't ask the mob for a favor.
D72 chapter 13 . 1/1
Sidney Prescott rule. Shoot em in the head.

I am impressed, chapter after chapter, at the depth you deliver. It's not the cold machine precision of chriton, or the submarine broken down bolt by bolt of Clancy, but it kicks the crap out of "oh look some creepers".
D72 chapter 11 . 1/1
I didn't take Garrus or Wrex to feros, but NBC protocols say helmets. That hole in the side of the armor could be a very bad day for Parkman.

At this point, I'm imagining Wrex views Parker as a son who got a liberal arts degree. I don't see how Parker can avoid being adopted after all this.

The adoptioning! Live fire whack-a-mole of death!
D72 chapter 10 . 1/1
Oddly this reminds me of the voyager episode 30 days, where Tom disobeys orders for the right reason, and Janeway is more pissed about dropping the hammer on him than the offense.

But yeah, lots going on offscreen, you've got a hell of a talent for bottle episodes. The only thing that would make it more sinister would be if the oni spook flipped the brig light on to torment parker.

Shit, have chakwas do the checkup brig side and you'd have a one setter. Because of course Garrus has a gun.
D72 chapter 9 . 1/1
Oh bull shit. Yes the two word version. After the boot in the ass and the line about the thresher maw, wrex has damn near adopted parker. Liara being in the krannt would be awesome though, assuming she's not a sleeper zombie, like those assholes in zombie movies who get bit and hide it. Grrr.

Renegade action! Because paragon shep can not cannonically survive. Hell of a monkey wrench though.
D72 chapter 8 . 1/1
Man, those side quests were some serious darkness, like hellraiser levels. Mr. P Riding in blind should be super amusing. But Liara could still be a high functioning zombie. :(
D72 chapter 7 . 1/1
So he stole her bunk, knocked her TF out, and now the author is gonna space zombie her? Damnit Parker, fix this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
I
shadow chapter 30 . 8/6/2017
I liked the Epilogue!
EstraPel chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
Perkele?
UnfortunateReader chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
First off, I love your sense of dry humor.
Second, what the hell is up with your dead-ass chapter headings?
Seriously, they just make the whole damn thing as confusing as trying to drive down a one way highway the wrong way as a American in London.
Also as confusing as the logic to follow that last sentence there...
blazaboi chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
Wow I think he would have been more productive in the alliance from what I've read he hasn't got any worthwhile skills besides ok pistol decent biotic control shit stamina and ok biotic power
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Its kinda crazy, i remember reading the first chapter of this years ago, finishing the first few chapters, and loving it. So glad to see that this great fic was completed!