Reviews for The Transmigration Effect
Orange et Blue Morality chapter 16 . 2/14
Wow, you're pulling Shepard into the Great Game! This is _awesome_! I like how you managed to find a niche for Parker to occupy in Shepard's crew, and that it was something as cool as Spymaster. Of course, I'm probably biased because I'm also the type of person who would match intrigue with intrigue. I'm looking forward to Parker, Cerberus, the Shadow Broker and who-knows-what-else starts trying to outmaneuver each other and find a nice position to deliver a dagger to the back.

Still, I have to give kudos for building the foundation of the character so thoroughly that it doesn't feel like a deus ex machina. Parker has his memories since childhood, and he knows very well that he wasn't like other kids - he'd have stood out sooner or later if he didn't put effort into blending in. If he had no aptitude for sneakiness before, he certainly acquired some as he tried to redirect other people's attention from him and simply survive the damned place. Not to mention he'd been keeping a big secret all this time and managed to get people to not notice it, or if they did, to not manage to figure out what it was about. That _does_ take some skill in dissembling. I understand about his discomfort in fully and knowingly stepping into the role of a spymaster, though.

So, as this is my first review, I'll also move on to the other parts of the story. I'll say that I have no complaints about the pacing at all. Your first few chapters might be a bit slow, but I agree that it's necessary to give a feel of what the ME world was like and our protagonist's place in it. The characterisations are excellent. Wrex is the bloodthisty, grumpy battlemaster we all know and love and I like the more subtle touches too, like how Kaidan is certainly not happy with Parker's opinions and positions. You've managed to contrast how Parker sees his world in shades of grey compared to Kaidan's world with clear lines and orders. Other than that, I like how your writing style is pretty clean - I tend to get distracted with descriptions that go on and on, and the plot never gets bogged down.

All in all, great work!
Lord Dream chapter 23 . 1/20
Im going to finish this fic, but as it stands I'll not be back to the continuation of this. Im just not into stories in that the ending is bittersweet at best. Call me cliché, but I actually like a happy ending. Outside of personal preferences though, this is one of the better SI fics I've seen on the site. So well done on that.
Just wondering: Is the fighting style Eri taught similar to the Hunter x Hunter style?
safranbrod chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
THEY'RE DEAD. SOOOO DEAD. I fear the worst for their future, holy fuck. This made me appreciate my own playthrough A HELL LOT MORE, thanks for that. So glad I was a freaking perfectionist, finishing all the side quests before doing a main quest!
safranbrod chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
ASHLEY U SHIT NOOOOO QAQ I guess they didn't get the family armor!? IS HE DEAD FOR REAL OH CRAP
safranbrod chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Well said, Kaidan. xD Ah the normandy crew!
safranbrod chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
OH GOD This is getting good!
Alrissa chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Hm... I guess now I know why I don't remember finishing this. First parker's mother, for angst and presumably a leter plot point. You took away the very thing that made me like this story in the first place, the memeories and randomly killed wrex despite this beeing one of the easiest things to prevent in game. I can see a pattern here and it's trending towards more angst.

Too bad.
darthjohn chapter 33 . 7/23/2016
You are Posting this announcement about 7-8 months late. Unless new updates for the sequels are being posted, or have been posted and hasn't posted them yet...but seriously not cool.
The Fox Familiar chapter 33 . 7/23/2016
You're not allowed to post Author's Notes as chapters. You can post this information on your profile. You can remove the Author's Notes or the work will be reported. You know the rules; you read them when you published this. Stop being lazy.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
You've had part 3 up for a while just trying to get people to notice it again? Hope this notice means chapter 3 is coming out soon, because chapter two has been out?
New R2D2 chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
Uh, you may want to check this chapter mate.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Green Biotics? Like Jarvik's?
Quackie chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
herbsandlemons chapter 31 . 3/28/2016
Dude! Okay so Arrana's team implies that either his team has been in full info black out or that they were sent in after Shepard but before the information on the Citadel attack got out the former seems more likely but it could be a combo of both.
So is Maris goning to become a player or is he just another goon? and was her Hired by The Shadow Broker? The Illusive Man? ... Oh shit I hope it wasn't the Collectors.