Reviews for The Transmigration Effect
safranbrod chapter 23 . 11/23
THEY'RE DEAD. SOOOO DEAD. I fear the worst for their future, holy fuck. This made me appreciate my own playthrough A HELL LOT MORE, thanks for that. So glad I was a freaking perfectionist, finishing all the side quests before doing a main quest!
safranbrod chapter 22 . 11/23
ASHLEY U SHIT NOOOOO QAQ I guess they didn't get the family armor!? IS HE DEAD FOR REAL OH CRAP
safranbrod chapter 7 . 11/23
Well said, Kaidan. xD Ah the normandy crew!
safranbrod chapter 4 . 11/23
OH GOD This is getting good!
Alrissa chapter 23 . 7/25
Hm... I guess now I know why I don't remember finishing this. First parker's mother, for angst and presumably a leter plot point. You took away the very thing that made me like this story in the first place, the memeories and randomly killed wrex despite this beeing one of the easiest things to prevent in game. I can see a pattern here and it's trending towards more angst.

Too bad.
darthjohn chapter 33 . 7/23
You are Posting this announcement about 7-8 months late. Unless new updates for the sequels are being posted, or have been posted and hasn't posted them yet...but seriously not cool.
The Fox Familiar chapter 33 . 7/23
You're not allowed to post Author's Notes as chapters. You can post this information on your profile. You can remove the Author's Notes or the work will be reported. You know the rules; you read them when you published this. Stop being lazy.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 33 . 7/22
You've had part 3 up for a while just trying to get people to notice it again? Hope this notice means chapter 3 is coming out soon, because chapter two has been out?
New R2D2 chapter 33 . 7/22
Uh, you may want to check this chapter mate.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 19 . 6/2
Green Biotics? Like Jarvik's?
Quackie chapter 1 . 5/5
herbsandlemons chapter 31 . 3/28
Dude! Okay so Arrana's team implies that either his team has been in full info black out or that they were sent in after Shepard but before the information on the Citadel attack got out the former seems more likely but it could be a combo of both.
So is Maris goning to become a player or is he just another goon? and was her Hired by The Shadow Broker? The Illusive Man? ... Oh shit I hope it wasn't the Collectors.
herbsandlemons chapter 30 . 3/28
God I thought we'd never get his first name! Thats cool waiting til the last chapter to do it. I was thinking about the Biotic Geth thats some Ragnarock level shit right there Fighting them I mean but then I thought about it and If the Geth rather than the Heretics get ahold of that information They could well over match the Krogan for battle power also I love That you left Valern alive hes kinda awesome, Slarians in general tend to be awesome can't wait to see what you do with Mordin and Parker's first meeting.
herbsandlemons chapter 29 . 3/28
Wow I'm... I've got tears in my eyes -damn... That was, God the way you killed Kaiden shit. and the death toll everyone dying like that its much more realistic and so much more gut wrenching because of that.
and fucking hell Chakwas man she doesn't play does she?. And after all that we've still got Shepard and the Normandy's destruction.
herbsandlemons chapter 24 . 3/27
So Kaiden's Alive...color me surprised. I was thinking you might be moving toward Parker becoming the SPECTRE candidate in ME3 but... Well there's plenty more places to kill characters I guess.