Reviews for Heavenly Host
Devangi chapter 7 . 4/22
Plz update if you have time plz
Devangi chapter 7 . 4/22
Plz update if you have time Plz
ClearMortality chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
When I first encountered this fic (which was just a few hours ago), I had been skeptical. I'm not much of a fan of gender-bending (even though Teito can look so girly at times), you see, and was rather apprehensive. It's a good thing I decided to just read and take what I can get. And I must say, I got more than what I bargained for.

This story is definitely interesting. I had thought you'd just go with the original story line, the only difference was that Teito was a girl. But no! You took it a step higher and I must commend you for that. I'm growing to love each chapter, and am fervently hoping that a next chapter will be posted in the future. You left us at such a cliffhanger! Definitely curious as to what will happen now in future chapters, especially since you revealed the Eye of Mikhail so early on in the series. I'm rather curious as well as to how Ayanami plays a part in this, along with your OC, Circe.

I hope to be able to read more soon! Good luck with writing the next chapter, and with life in general! :)
kagome higurashi chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
please write some more. it's getting good. love protective Mikhail. who will teito end up with.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Luv it
Next chap
unknownxx chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I wonder what will happen next chapter
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I really missd this story :D I am glad that it is back ,I wonder what will happen next chapter
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
nice chapter
Baylee1100 chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Oh oh you finally updated that's great so please please update once again super soon!
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
WOULD YOU FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY, THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD SO UPDATE PLEASE
Baylee1100 chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Oh oh oh I love love love it please please update super soon! I just love love love fem teito! Please please let me read about her in a dress!
unknownxx chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
when will the 7 ghost meet thea again?
unknownxx chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
bah that circe ( I can see that thea dislike her )
unknownxx chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
thea is in my mind also eve

( also kill that ouka I really dislike her :P )

P.S mayby some hakuren/Thea :)

and capella see thea more a big sister to him and is also clingy to thea XD