Reviews for No need of
FireHeavenProductions27 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
you first FLight this was your first, i gotta calm down , tears ... that was heartbreaking but great ending but still ow reading psychically hurt , all the emotions and your ideas that was one hell of a one shot idea omg. faved i still got tears just wow .
ScarletWolfx chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
That was so good I really enjoyed it :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
It Was an awesome fic i liked it very much hope u keep ma king fics , keep the hard work
fightforFLight chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
wow. really good story. very well written, i'm not even emotional and that one managed to get to me, good job.
utenafangirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
First try on a flight fic!...then you must write more cause this is all awesome FEELS a story can behold. Hehe seen ya on deviantart with that yuri project . been trying but my art isnt up ta par but I do got some flight...if ya been through em people at Fangari-forever on tumbler probably see if anyone wants ta poke at it too
Talhiri chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
dainlord chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ahhh so much Angst! I really love this story, sad that this will only be a two-chapter story...
Shievi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Im almost crying move it :)

Wondering wherr fang is and what will lightning do?

so nice, cant waiit till next :)

utenafangirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It is a long beast of a one shot that cliff hanger ugh its like a mist of black entering my heart trying to think of what will happen! cant wait for part 2!