Reviews for This Night
Shivisdivis chapter 13 . 3/19
haha I like Nami being jealous, I love this fic so much I wish you luck in the next chapter, hugs .

Greetings and kisses * 3 *

See you soon :)
fmdevil chapter 12 . 1/27
Very nice chapter. I liked the tension, as well that it was more than just lust.

Keep up the great work ;-}
skyviolet15 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
soo sweeetttttt...
I love it...
happypocky chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Ahaha, that was well-written! I was getting secondhand embarrassment for Zoro and Nami.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
oh that was intense :O and hot too omg

i love your take on the 'zoro struggles with his lust' thing! I hope you can do more of that :P

Keep writing and update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
ohhh my god i think this might be my favorite chapter! I love love their conversation and the small detail like her ticklish side XD
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Awww i really love the ending. So sweet
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Ahhhh! I love this chapter! i love the realization that he could have her in real life, not just in his dreams..
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
You forgot the scar Nami should have on her hand, when she stabbed nerself to save Ussop from Arlong :)
Nami Swannn chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
These two are the sexy couple of One Piece. : ) Loved your little stories. Nicely done.
xTopazz chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Loved the development between Nami and Zoro with Zoro realising he has feelings for her and being somewhat pro-active about it:)
Shivisdivis chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
awesome, I charm this chapter, also the others, I think not leave comments, it's because I'm a bit forgetful xP I like it when Zoro helped Nami pick mandarins, was very romantic, I would imagine all (:, I like how you wrote this story, good luck in the next chapter, hugs :).

Greetings and Kisses * 3 *

See you later :)
bp chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
The things they do best :
bp chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hnnnnggg the feelsss
fmdevil chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
This was really sweet, and I really enjoyed it.

I really liked the emotion you put into this, you could really feel how much they care for each other. Also like how you ended it with Zoro teasing her by tickling her.

Keep up the great work ;}