Reviews for This Night
xTheoria chapter 15 . 8/28
Too bad this series ends here. I absolutely enjoyed every second of every chapter (even though it took me a while to understand that some chapters are connected and some aren't :D). Totally loved your stories and I hope to read more ZoNa from you in the future!
shipfiend chapter 15 . 7/20
So I legitimately didn't know these were one shots until the end. Lolol Either way, great stuff. Some were good refreshers and other were spoilers or exciting new findings! I am legit still on Dressrosa so idk how muxh is real and how much is fiction but gosh darn it...yasss.
shipfiend chapter 11 . 7/19
Maybe it just me- but it seems Nami cries a lot. Idk. I don't really see her crying this much but that might just be me
shipfiend chapter 8 . 7/19
So I usually like to review at the end of a story, but I just had. First, I was a bit confused cause I thought they already had sex but now appreciate this build up of trust. Second, the but about Nami being a virgin irked me since the whole bleeding or pain the first time is not really true if you are properly lubricated and attentive to your partner- HOWEVER, discovering Zoro's virginity was great because 1) I hate the general notions that females are cast as this virginal purity while men must maintain some form of alpha male potency via their dicks 2) it really bonds their connection even further

I have to say I feel like the characters are true...or at least to me. I appreciated the flashbacks with your additions- makes me want it to be true.

Side note, idk if you're into Frobin (Franky and Robin) but I feel like they are a thing here or maybe I am reading into what I want to would be nice to have that older mature couple there.

Finally, ah the fights. I gotta say- I low key imagine them doing this already - fighting and "making up"- so this is fun. Excited for more:)
Lily chapter 11 . 7/13
That's so beautiful. Just thinking of them cuddling on the floor of the aquarium awwww
Queen chapter 9 . 7/13
I love how nami always seems to fall into zoros hands
Whew... I think I need a cold shower
Mila chapter 2 . 3/27
Beautiful chapter, they are so cute! 3
Mila chapter 1 . 3/27
Aw! I love this! :3
Shivisdivis chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
haha I like Nami being jealous, I love this fic so much I wish you luck in the next chapter, hugs .

Greetings and kisses * 3 *

See you soon :)
fmdevil chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Very nice chapter. I liked the tension, as well that it was more than just lust.

Keep up the great work ;-}
skyviolet15 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
soo sweeetttttt...
I love it...
happypocky chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Ahaha, that was well-written! I was getting secondhand embarrassment for Zoro and Nami.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
oh that was intense :O and hot too omg

i love your take on the 'zoro struggles with his lust' thing! I hope you can do more of that :P

Keep writing and update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
ohhh my god i think this might be my favorite chapter! I love love their conversation and the small detail like her ticklish side XD