Reviews for Cyborg X
HitmaN007 chapter 2 . 10/21
what is that naruto u need
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 10/17
finally! took you long enough to write the second chapter well better late than never hope you won't take a really long time to write chapter three please write it as soon as you can.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 10/19
awesome chapter
Shigure Toshiro chapter 2 . 10/18
Interesting story so far, some minor mistakes like having (ch1) reveal where rebel would been the correct word.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Well this is really getting interesting keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 2 . 10/15
who is Model O? and why was Freiza mentioned?
Red Eyes. B God chapter 2 . 10/15
Who is Model 0?
grimreaper40045 chapter 2 . 10/15
well this is interesting
Ryner510 chapter 2 . 10/14
Yes it is updated! And does that mean Naruto got his sage mode and other technique?
maxridelover chapter 2 . 10/14
hmm interesting!
fieryfoxpaws chapter 2 . 10/14
feel's like a megaman cause and the O and X, but other than fine chapter.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 10/14
Hmm wonder who this blue skinned alien that 17 mentioned was and what connection they had to Naruto anyways keep up the great work!
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This has caught my eye and I think it will be interesting. Android Naruto could make things very interesting for the Cell saga I have to say. I mean he will be trying to convince the Z warriors that he doesn't want to fight them while also trying to deep his fellow Droids from being evil maybe even trying to help them get back any memories from their past. It will be something to see Naruto and 18 growing closer as they travel together as well.
SPark681 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Nice story gonna be cool to see if this one continues anyways keep up the great work!
agitofang666 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014