Reviews for Misdirection
KathleenDee chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Wow great work here
crkswolf chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This is good ! Hahaha BeRi ? Or Yoty ? Berri sounds cool ! But kigo forever !

Great story quite the surprise at the start, hope they don't have to bad a confrontation with Betty.

Keep up the good work !
Raiyoukai chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
That was a pretty decent story, although by slapping the 'Complete' label onto it, I can't help but feel cheated. This story deserves an epilogue, to show the girls getting back at Betty, some resolution with Ron (whether that be him becoming less of a jerk, Kim accepting just how big of a jerk he's become, or just him hitting on Shego and getting a plasma enema) and whatever else that's needed to wrap this story up into a nice, neat little bundle. As it is, at the end of this chapter, the story still feels incomplete.

anon chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Is this the final chapter? I want to see Shego and Kim blackmail Betty Director. This is a good story. Please at least post a epilogue showing Betty getting hers.
Demonhedgehog chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
WOW Ron is a dick in this. Loyalty is one thing, but I think Kim needs to learn the importance of knocking someone down a peg or three.
LostLove2015 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Oooo Betty and Yori are lovers! Niceeee (; And I love the bickering and banter between Kim and Shego, keeps in line with their character. Also, what's with Kim and Ron? She still seems to maybe hold suppressed feelings for the boy, though ahem says other wise.. Hrmm... Well Im glad you got back to this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
*sigh* Some people just deserve their fate.
StarvingLunatic chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I didn't see that ending coming ... or that pairing for that matter. Good works. :)
jim89 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
sounds like poor Ron had been overconfidence thing again. And we all know how badly that went last time
I don't think Ron a jerk for say. It's just once he saw he could step up he assumed he'd stepped up everything
and started acting jerky. The funny thing here is all the people that could actually tell him he's being jerky never tried. If sensei or Yuri or even Kim had a conversation with Ron and told him how he's acting. He might've stopped. what he needs here is a intervention. like someone with a substance problem.

unfortunately everyone's out there is trying throw him under the bus instead.

It's so bad. He even lost Yuri and she pretty Pretty much crushing for Ron just as much as Kim.
Right now, Kim is only nice person here. she's willing to at least try to help him before take him out.

this is such an interesting story. I recommend if it's possible to write a follow-up see how things work out between Kim and shego or they can fix things with Ron
Mimico Florido chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I died right there with "Betty-chan". Oh yes, proper *smirk*

Give up Kim, you suck at lying.

"It shouldn't matter where she got her appetite from, as long as she came home for dinner with her girlfriend."
This concept is so totally hard for Kim to understand, I almost can't believe Shego risked this.
"Shego didn't know if she should be worried or excited by that. She was never sure which way Kimmie would take things."

"The law enforcer grinned, the smile reaching her eyes, both eyes. Shego thought it looked creepy." Definitely creepy.

"If Betty was trying to be hip and funny quoting pop culture, she was failing miserably, thought Shego. Yori's giggle indicated otherwise." Japaneses and their relation with fun will always amaze me. Or maybe... she's lying *grasp*

"Sensei just laughs at Stoppable-san for being a cheap man and for his love of the coupon book and children's menu" I knew it, Sensei is a jerk.

*put sunglasses on at the ending* Thankfully I have popcorn *munching*
You know what, I realized I like YorixBetty.

Well I must say, this plot is somewhat advanced for poor Ron.

I don't understand why this would be hard to follow, only because it isn't in the present all the time?
List of Romantics chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Welcome back. I hope your hiatus was beneficial.

Truthfully, I'll have to reread the previous chapters to understand the flow of this one, as I am a bit confused. Regardless, having good writers about is always a pleasure.

Good luck with your writing, I look forward to your next offering.
Firsttimecaller chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ok, so first things first. I really lived your earlier stuff, it was clear, crisp, funny and flowed really well. Not sure if constructive criticism is what you're wanting but ... I found this story a little hard to follow, maybe it was the time delays, but I wasn't really believing of their relationship and their motives, likewise Betty and yori, although cool twist. I think you have a great idea and a great style, maybe this story just needs a little reworking to better show it off.

Hope I didn't offend, I enjoy your work and always give it a read when I see it, and will continue to do so regardless. Cheers
LJ58 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
A guy. Learning his lesson via hot 'monkey' sex?
Nope. I predict epic fail!
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
So...they are going to blackmail the director...? Huh.

Should be interesting.
LostLove2015 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Really loving this story so far! I love that there are flash backs with the scenes as we get to see exactly what had gone on and why they are there. I's a really great and interesting read! (: i can't wait for more!