Reviews for Deal
Lili chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Lovely!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Brilliant story, beautifully written.
johnscar chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Found this story by accident and enjoyed it immensely. Your write these characters in such a way that I can imagine them saying these words exactly. Didn't think I could find a fan fiction writer who could quote Sherlock and John as well as the writers of the series. Thank you and I look forward to reading your other stories.
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
"The third time I was assisted by a good samaritan who assured I was breathing normally before I left to see to other matters"

continuity! *flails*

Seriously though, I love your fics X ) this is probablt the third one I've favorited, and probably wont be the last, so apologies in advance for the email spam.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Your writing is fantastic!
her illusion chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
mmm,nice.
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Ohhhhhh yay - friendship :D I really liked this one!
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Love love love this. I caught the bit how John referring to him as friend upset him. Like, "Oh, so we're friends now? How nice." Sweet and very in-character. And I adore all the medical terms and knowledge you put in. Not only do I love all that stuff, but it gives the fic believability in accuracy and as John's POV, being a medical man. Brilliant.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Great story. Well-written. I think you did a great job with the characters in this situation.
ad chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really liked this, as with all your stuff. I was wondering if the third strangulation event Sherlock talked about after which he was helped by a good samaritan is referring to 'Running Like A Wildfire'? I wasn't sure if this took place in the same universe or was a standalone and I'm imagining things.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I loved this! I'm sorry I haven't discovered your works before this time.

I must admit, I kinda laugh during the part of that episode where Sherlock is being strangled. I Iove him dearly but it always makes me laugh.

I love how you write John :)
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I like this. I've always wondered about Sherlock keeping silent about the strangling. I love how their conversation on the topic went. And I like these lines a lot:

Out of nowhere Sherlock's glaring down at him from his post standing by the side of the hospital bed. "Don't ever do that again."

John raises his eyebrows at the uncharacteristically stern tone of voice, then huffs a bemused laugh. Doesn't worry, my arse.

However, I would have liked to see some resolution about the "friend" issue. John was wondering what that was all about and then was unable to address it. It seems like an important point to resolve though, and I hate to see it left hanging once brought up.

Still, overall, a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
"Some days he could swear Sherlock's attention span works on nothing more elaborate than a simple queue system - just take your number and get in line, he'll come round to you eventually."
That is probably a very correct observation!
"What follows would be a rather uncomfortable silence if John weren't completely accustomed by now to conversations with Sherlock tending to trail off into long stretches of quiet with little warning."
And so it that! Well observed!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh Sherlock...not wanting to admit that he has a friend or that he cares. That was a very unique way to get Sherlock to comply on John's part. ;) Very nicely done!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
made me grin, liked the allude to the friends comment with Seb even though John never really gets round to asking bout Lock's emotional moment. good ending and perfect Sherlock there too :)