Reviews for The Pillow Book of Mitarashi Anko
Imyoshi chapter 4 . 1/21
So let me get this straight... Orochimaru spent more than twice the amount of time on a mission than necessary? Damn, that must have been one hell of a mission to make the Snake Sannin tired. But at least he comes home to a pleasant greeting.
There's a up side to almost anything... unless your a soccer ball. Those poor things can't seem to get a break ever. Always getting kicked around and stuff. The horror.
Imyoshi chapter 3 . 1/21
Aw, even Orochimaru had a heart back then. Taking a student who just loss his parents even if it's to pursue his own goals does show he has some sort of sympathy in that snake heart of his. Besides, he was getting old, 31 and 1/2 to be precise and it was getting time for him to take in a student. It's only natural... a genius needs to share his knowledge with somebody.
Imyoshi chapter 2 . 1/21
Oh, kinky. Being his slave and wanting it really drive Anko into the depths of her person. And having her own fun time at while thinking of him only drives up the radar on her obsession with the Snake Sannin.
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 1/21
Anko has got it bad for her old teacher, but what's a girl to do? He was awesome! Powerful! Cunning... Super Awesome! And probably many more. Probably. Meh, I don't know. Hn, troublesome.
Karkatsbabe chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
This story has been, in a weird way, creepily cute.
UnderTheHood chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Oh, I like the honest to goodness love scenes ... Not much on the hardcore part though. Lol. But I like it that you gave Orochimaru much character, the spooning idea is perfect for his personality. Hahaha. And is that woman Tsunade? :)
Gerkyhen chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
So great to see from you again! Your writing is incredible :)
imnotahumanbeing chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
all I can say is... DEM FEELS.
you're such a skilled writer. And I love the relationship between anko and oro. amaze
gerkyhen chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
"If you must know, I'm thirty-one. Or thirty-one and a half, by your standards."
Cutest thing I have ever read and I could so imagine Oro saying this. Argh...this chapter made me sad. Really well written, Can't wait for the next chapter!
UnderTheHood chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
oww poor little anko... TT touching chapter... i hope orochimaru shows up soon hahaha,,, if ever he will :)
Fallen Tormented Passion chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This was very sweet. It is nice to see this kinder more parental side of Orochimaru and I think that you portray that side of him perfectly! Well done! And I hope that you keep the awesomeness coming!
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This was so refreshing. It was so sweet and had me saying 'awwww' most of the way through. I think that Orochimaru would have been like this before he left, so this was awesome
UnderTheHood chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I expected that Orochimaru will arrive and comfort her in the end, or at least watch by her window and understand Anko's feelings :) But anyway, this chapter is reeeaaaaaaally intense O.o but anyway i love your eagerness with the story keep going! :D
jashin.won't.listen chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
That was totally hot. Also, the part where Anko explains her diffucult relationship and the will to be a slave, I think that you reflected it perfectly.
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Another great and funny chapter. I don't exactly hate kakashi, but it was just so hilarious to picture him like that. Now the real question is... who wouldn't masturbate to Oro? LOL I also want to belong to him