Reviews for Together
De chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I love the pairing Frederick and sumia alot as well as morgan and Cynthia
Xanedis chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You have an ability to produce amazing descriptive text. You captured the emotions of Frederick and Sumia very well, I salute you. This wedding chapter is a worthy inspiration for my next story(which will be comedy, but that's only because I actually can write comedy kinda well). Yours wasn't, and it felt well done and polished.
Good job.

Xanedis(Because I am too lazy to log in right now, apologies)
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hehe, my bro Cookiecheeseman already said what I wanted to...just wanted to second his review and say I liked this :D
skywolf666 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
-happy sigh- I thought it was perfect. I just noticed one tiny type at the end. Missing a period in Sumia's last line after she tells Frederick she loves him, but otherwise... Just perfect!

You've got a fan in me!

Sky
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Whoops... forgot this wasn't a one-shot! Uh... well, you'll probably still get the "10/10 Woo hoo!" at the end anyway.

Really cute chapter! I liked Gregor's lines. :p You say you may have gotten Sumia wrong, but I believe she was perfectly fine. Since you mentioned it, if anything, I believe Frederick may be a bit off, (I don't believe him to be as soft as you portray him, but this could simply be my opinion only; I'd get a second one if I were you. :D) but really, it's pretty unnoticeable.

Hope the last chapter's as cute and fluffy as these first two!
Mew Mew chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Even though i am a FEMUxChrom fan, this got to be the cutest fanfic i ever read :3
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ka. Wai. Ne. Desu.

Okay, weaboo moment, over. That was adorable to the point of utter pain. I've been so disappointed with the lack of epic FE:A fanfiction here... that disappointment is over. This was great!

Sky
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ah, wedding jitters. The precursor to... everything.

Very well done. Beautiful expressions in this piece; just one that stood out for me:

"In his eyes, she was perfect, no matter what faults she had. Her imperfections made her who she was, and without them, Frederick didn't know if he would've fallen for her like he had. They were a part of who Sumia was, and he cherished every part of her, embracing every flaw and strength."

It's true. If you can't look past, or even embrace, the weaknesses of your future significant other, you can't truly love them, can you? Besides, sometimes the imperfections of the other person are simply too cute to ignore. :p A huge congrats to you for writing this!

As long as they both shall live... they do. Or is it did? Done, maybe?
10/10 Woo hoo!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Finally, a Sumia fic that doesn't involve FeMU! You did good, man. You did good.