Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja!
ryo tadagachi chapter 14 . 2/5
Wow great story so far! I also see you rewrote the first few chapters, which I noticed kinda made the rest of the story kinda looking weird, like in chapter five it has Mimi in it but in the other chapters naruto and the kyubii haven't met yet.. And the chaos emeralds also,So are you rewriting the other chapters also? If you are I can't wait to see how you make them better, also a few questions:
Will naruto have a super form from the emeralds?
And will other characters from sonic show up? Like knuckles, eggman etc.
Keep up the good work!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 5 . 1/19
English isn't your first language, is it? In the beginning of the chapter, the grammatically correct way to say it is "Naruto and I" for the subject of the sentence. There are other errors, but I think you should find them yourself.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 4 . 1/19
You just HAD to go and make the Nine-Tails a girl, didn't you? And seriously? "Mimi"? That was the best name you could come up with?
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 1/18
You ripped the entire stretching scene out of Sonic Colors...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
plz do make more
Monster King chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
Good story i just really hope that you didn't abandoned it that would be a shame.
SAINT-LESBIAN chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
oh yea noice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
hot n steamy good job
Kdj chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
Awesome but please finish it
Liz780 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
UPDATE NOW!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
stop chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
please stop with the openings and endings it is annoying but the story is great
animu for life chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
im sick and tired of people coming up with GREAT storys but never update PLEASE UPDATE.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
For the record sasuke didn't "survive" ANYTHING... Dip shit brother spared him... So if I was the hokage I'd remind people, that he isn't a a "survivor" of ANYTHING, that implies some kinda of risk, or danger he overcame or got away from, he couldn't even run, he had so much of the "prey's frozen feet"... where the prey animal knows it's time is UP and stands still so the predator can kill it! Just in this case the predator had a "catch and release" program. -OK- We're going with a good sasuke in this one huh?.. That's gonna take a minute for me to wrap my head around.

Um why does naruto need to get the chaos emeralds again? Shouldn't they have kinda come when he was merged with the hedgehogs? Also WHY WOULD THEY BE THERE? I mean the hedgehogs where in his HEAD! The emeralds shouldn't just be lying around, they would have been snatched up, even if nobody else can use their power, they're still BIG FRICKING EMERALDS! It would make more sense (a LOT more actually) if they were all in his head too. I mean the hedgehogs would have had to have already possessed them otherwise they would still be fighting in their OWN world. How does them merging with naruto get the emeralds outta his head? PLUS give them a physical form?.. Or... Well ANYTHING... *scratches head*...
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I like the idea, but something that I've always wondered.. Minato was SUPPOSED to be this UBER genius (like CRAZY smart and powerful) right? So WHY when Obitdo threw Naruto and Minato grabbed him and 'ported out, so that he could grab kyuubi from kushina? Why didn't minato just make a shadow clone to grab naruto and teleport and stay there with kushina? They appear instantly after all. and could use his "flying thunder god" tech.. I mean I know this is the story that EVERY fanfic goes with, heck it might even be canon.. But minato CAN actually be in two (or more) places at once PLUS teleport.. SO... The masked dude should never have been able to get to EITHER of his family.(plus he's supposed to be able to think, like stupid, super fast.. AND his two loved ones were in danger, so he would have thought FASTER/CLEARER if anime is any indication).. (think about it).
Also why didn't he yell his student's name? Both he and Kushina were sensors, but they never shouted at him by name?(then at least kyuubi or whomever is sealed in naruto would know WHO they were after and it's NOT madara).