Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja!
Joe chapter 1 . 1/12
Continue this and the other great Naruto and Sonic crossover stories as soon as possible
good job new guy keep it up.
The Sith'ari chapter 14 . 1/5
Nazo reminds me of Vanitas from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, is Nazo based off of him or something?
prototype chapter 6 . 1/2
i really hope that you continue with this story i like how you add in details about sonic and his gang into the naruto world keep up the great story, bro.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Good chapter
joe chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Continue this good story soon really want next chapter
DarkBlur2005 chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Nazo is Nazo from Nazo Unleashed, and that Sonic X picture titled Nazo ain't he?
blasterdog chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Nice chapter. Light speed attack. I respect it
Ultimate Challenge writer chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
He is a dark version of Naruto
StrongGuy159 chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Amazing chapter continue & make a Naruto/Yo-kai Watch Crossover story called: The Yo-kai Hunters which Kushina & Minato are alive, it takes place at The Tora Mission, everyone meets Whisper when Naruto brings his capsule to the Council, and Teams 7,8,9, & 10 gets Yo-kai Watches to look for Rouge Yo-kai's please.
animecollecter chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
*clap clap clap* wonderful, absolutely wonderful. you are defiantly in the same league as your brother before his passing. i know that he would be proud of you with these stories being continued like the way he done them. you have a lot of potential and i am glad that these stories are going great.

i look forward to the next chapter.
Tony Anderson chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This story is going to fast either written by someone with no experience or is just someone who writes with the idea of not taking anyone else's ideas such as investing more time into making the story proper like the anime series such as how the actual confrontation with mizuki and iruka went the part there went too quick for most readers liking and there's not going to be many people reading this after the first chapter.
bayoujmd89 chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Update soon it's a good story
jonnywolf chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
okay so far this is the one of the best sonic x naruto story and beleive me there are not that many good but this one is any way hope to see how this will go my vote for the girl in the harem are the next from the sonic univer in human form il say rouge the bat ,fiona the fox (we need more foxy girls ) sally acorn from the naruto verse hinata hyuga , tenten, fuu ,kin , tayuya , and ino yamanaka those are my votes good luck buddy