Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja!
plz do make more
Monster King chapter 14 . 11/9
Good story i just really hope that you didn't abandoned it that would be a shame.
JACK-OF-BLADEZ chapter 1 . 10/15
oh yea noice
hot n steamy good job
Kdj chapter 14 . 9/3
Awesome but please finish it
Liz780 chapter 1 . 8/23
UPDATE NOW!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
stop chapter 2 . 8/20
please stop with the openings and endings it is annoying but the story is great
animu for life chapter 14 . 8/8
im sick and tired of people coming up with GREAT storys but never update PLEASE UPDATE.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 8/8
For the record sasuke didn't "survive" ANYTHING... Dip shit brother spared him... So if I was the hokage I'd remind people, that he isn't a a "survivor" of ANYTHING, that implies some kinda of risk, or danger he overcame or got away from, he couldn't even run, he had so much of the "prey's frozen feet"... where the prey animal knows it's time is UP and stands still so the predator can kill it! Just in this case the predator had a "catch and release" program. -OK- We're going with a good sasuke in this one huh?.. That's gonna take a minute for me to wrap my head around.

Um why does naruto need to get the chaos emeralds again? Shouldn't they have kinda come when he was merged with the hedgehogs? Also WHY WOULD THEY BE THERE? I mean the hedgehogs where in his HEAD! The emeralds shouldn't just be lying around, they would have been snatched up, even if nobody else can use their power, they're still BIG FRICKING EMERALDS! It would make more sense (a LOT more actually) if they were all in his head too. I mean the hedgehogs would have had to have already possessed them otherwise they would still be fighting in their OWN world. How does them merging with naruto get the emeralds outta his head? PLUS give them a physical form?.. Or... Well ANYTHING... *scratches head*...
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 8/8
I like the idea, but something that I've always wondered.. Minato was SUPPOSED to be this UBER genius (like CRAZY smart and powerful) right? So WHY when Obitdo threw Naruto and Minato grabbed him and 'ported out, so that he could grab kyuubi from kushina? Why didn't minato just make a shadow clone to grab naruto and teleport and stay there with kushina? They appear instantly after all. and could use his "flying thunder god" tech.. I mean I know this is the story that EVERY fanfic goes with, heck it might even be canon.. But minato CAN actually be in two (or more) places at once PLUS teleport.. SO... The masked dude should never have been able to get to EITHER of his family.(plus he's supposed to be able to think, like stupid, super fast.. AND his two loved ones were in danger, so he would have thought FASTER/CLEARER if anime is any indication).. (think about it).
Also why didn't he yell his student's name? Both he and Kushina were sensors, but they never shouted at him by name?(then at least kyuubi or whomever is sealed in naruto would know WHO they were after and it's NOT madara).
Natsubi chapter 5 . 7/20
Didn't he say the "Great Tazuna Bride" in the anime?
dcsonic 10 chapter 14 . 7/6
I have a request. Can you make another Sonic and Naruto crossover story but with Team Minato where Obito gains the powers of Shadow the Hedgehog? Also can it please be a ObiRin coupling? Please respond when you have the chance. :)
Thunder Dragon chapter 3 . 7/2
I am really liking the Sonic vibe that Naruto has and I would like it if we put a little more of that Sonic magic along that Naruto ninjutsu if you know what I am saying. So if it is okay with you can I make a few requests for this story that will give us that Sonic mojo?

Arc Request Number 1: Meeting the Guardian of the Floating Island. After the Land of the Waves Arc but before the Chunin Exams, I would like it if Naruto met up with Tails and that Team Seven got a mission that involves Doctor Eggman. Now here is the basis of the mission. A series of Islands(The Island Chains were Tails and the other anthropomorphic animals lives in this world)were attacked by Robots. While investigating the Islands Team Seven goes through the events of Sonic 1-3 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles with Naruto gaining two new allies and friends for life, Tails and Knuckles. Now my reason for this arc is that we need some of that Sonic mojo and for some of the fan favorite characters to pop up to maybe(eventually)make a new team Sonic.

Arc Request Number 2: Fallout of a Snake's Scheme and A New Squad Seven.
So here is my request and it's premise. After the Chunin Exams and Orochimaru's invasion Sasuke goes to Orochimaru for more power and Naruto catches up to Sasuke with Knuckles, Garra and Rock Lee, taking on Kimmimaru but here is where things change. Naruto after reaching Sasuke fights him like in cannon but Dark Gaia and The Nine tails work together to temporarily take control of Naruto's body and then they both kill Sasuke Uchiha. Kakashi saw this happen and when Naruto and Kakashi both bring back Sasuke's corpse to Konoha and report the status of the mission Kakashi then officially quits being Squad Seven's teacher and Sakura with the death of the Last Loyal Uchiha now sees Naruto as a monster like the rest of the Leaf Village and quits the Ninja Corps permanently breaking up Squad Seven. This breakup causes Blaze, Tails, and Naruto to become the new Squad Seven under Tenzo being their new Jonin Sensei.

Can you please make these request happen? It would be awesome and really differentiate things from cannon. Please it would be awesome if these arcs happen!
zeldawolffang chapter 14 . 6/26
i hope you update this someday :D
Can somebody makes this into a reading with Naruto's parents reading it.