Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja!
HyperA1985 chapter 13 . 6/16
I am looking forward to chapter 15 and I hope Naruto gains a new ability.
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 6/15
I am looking forward to chapter 15 and I hope Naruto gains ability to enter his Super form.
brendon.young.1 chapter 1 . 5/28
Every time I read this chapter, it's got me thinking who is HER? Can you please tell me who it is.
metalhead626 chapter 5 . 5/21
Not a bad it has potential but, you just throw things in the middle of a fight with no explanation on how. I sadly could not make though chapter 5
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 2 . 5/17
You would think after being fused with Shadow and Silver Naruto would be smarter... nope. Still as clueless as ever lmao.
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 1 . 5/17
R-really? Did you have to do that at the end? That's so cringey. Please. Never add music in your fanfiction again.
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 5/8
Every write change to Every right Survice to Surface Service to surface
[i like it plz make it more ]
dreadwing346 chapter 14 . 3/25
awesome love it XD
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 3/3
Ch 14 So Nazi is Dark Naruto and beside Kuubi with whatever name she has that needs Insane control. Because That is strong as maybe berserk Kuubified Naruto 4/5 tails from just a bit of DARK GAIA .
ryo tadagachi chapter 14 . 2/5
Wow great story so far! I also see you rewrote the first few chapters, which I noticed kinda made the rest of the story kinda looking weird, like in chapter five it has Mimi in it but in the other chapters naruto and the kyubii haven't met yet.. And the chaos emeralds also,So are you rewriting the other chapters also? If you are I can't wait to see how you make them better, also a few questions:
Will naruto have a super form from the emeralds?
And will other characters from sonic show up? Like knuckles, eggman etc.
Keep up the good work!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 5 . 1/19
English isn't your first language, is it? In the beginning of the chapter, the grammatically correct way to say it is "Naruto and I" for the subject of the sentence. There are other errors, but I think you should find them yourself.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 4 . 1/19
You just HAD to go and make the Nine-Tails a girl, didn't you? And seriously? "Mimi"? That was the best name you could come up with?
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 1/18
You ripped the entire stretching scene out of Sonic Colors...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2016