Reviews for Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja!
helios chapter 9 . 4/28
Amy but with her acting like lady of the lake Rouge and blaze plus hinata shion Ryu chick from dragon chronicles
Solomon Eiko chapter 9 . 4/21
Love the story so far and can't wait for the next installment. Also I think you should add a 2nd Sonic Girl Namely Amy Rose, and have her act the way she dose for sonic the difference being its aimed at Naruto. This would be hilarious as it would open up a for a fight between amy and sakura ...
eggers chapter 9 . 4/4
Please update this story and give sakura a hammer and chao
Albinounicorn chapter 9 . 3/16
This is a very good story! You should update more often though... Seriously, only 9 chapters in over a year? Pick it up, man!
what happened man this story was going so good why did you stop please update soon.
thunder dragon chapter 9 . 3/3
why you no update?!
thunder dragon chapter 3 . 3/3
please update this story it shows promise and I would love to see Naruto kick some ass in the exams
thjs story is awsome hope you update soon
OmniKen9999 chapter 1 . 2/3
I have to admit that I like the idea of Naruto having all three hedgehogs powers
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 2/2
Yeah your just another Kishimoto cock sucking lover. Go fuck yourself and you and everyone like you especially that dumbass who ruined the series, go die and rot in a ditch.

Painfully.
jangoman1579 chapter 9 . 2/1
Awesome story more chapters please man. And try to make them longer please
GentlestCobra2 chapter 9 . 1/11
great make more chapters
Pirata Eli-Sama Nohansen Hyrul chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
This chapter is increasingly fabulous
: D
Pirata Eli-Sama Nohansen Hyrul chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
good chapter of sonic
I read your fic and I think it
interesting history I hope it stays so lucky: D
narmulti chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON