Reviews for The Best Kind
jasmine nightshade chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Therefriend: aw how romantic

Yes it is but, actually never mind no one needs to know

Robin for life: right about that

shut up
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
XD.

"Am I a good kind of pushover?"

Bart would so do this. I can really see Bart being the sort of corny, cheesy boyfriend, whilst Jaime's the sensible one.

Great story!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh this is super, SUPER fluff right here. Dancing and kissing in the rain. I really like when someone takes a romantic cliche and can apply it in a new way, and with familiar characters.

This sentence just made me go UUNNFFF: /Jaime kissed Bart again, this time gently, slowly. He savored the closeness, the taste, the soft buzz of energy Bart emitted./

It's pure yum and I'm digging the speedster vibe that a non-speedster can sense. I would think that Bart normally buzzed around in his excitement but I like the thought of it being softer when he's with someone he really loves and is taking his time a bit slower (wonders behold).

Anyway, really enjoyed this writing!
Number1Weirdo chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww! This was so cute!
Alphillious chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Remitente chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You are amazing! That was so cute!
ana.manzana2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I seriously got a toothache from reading this. Its tooooo sweet and full of fluff! Awesome chapter! The boys are too cute for words.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OH MY GOSH!
Absolutley amazing. I think I've told you a thousand times, but I will over and over again: you are just an incredible writer.
Lets just even try to look over how absolutley perfect your descriptions were; the character interactions, the plot itself...and a kiss in the rain. They made my heart melt and a smile etch onto my face- and I swear I can't get rid of it!
This was just fantastic!