Reviews for A New Chapter
MeganAngel129 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is amazing! You are so good at writing whouffle! I can actually imagine the actors acting this out to, very realistic.
*insert sufficient thanks and respect and awe*
PhoebePond chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh my god, that was absolutely PERFECT
Ms Eternal Dream chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love it, it's so sweet, something that I see the Doctor doing just to make his impossible girl happy, at least a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Okay. Wow. Just wow.
gpeach6 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Very nice and sooo sweet! What a pretty ending to such a pretty little story :)
The Tardis Blue Impala chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was really really good :) I liked both the way you wrote it and the way you explored that whole idea of page one. I had never thought about it that way before and the way you outlined and described it made perfect sense.
Absolutely loved it :)
TimeLady11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"A page once lost, can never be fully replaced. But we can always find another to put in its place." I love that. It's going in my quote book :)
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for this! It's so lovely it makes the heartbreak of Clara having to give up her leaf a little more bearable. It made a heartbreaking moment more...bittersweet. I prefer the way it's no longer an ending. but a beginning. Great work!
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was absolutely beautiful! I felt so sad when she gave up the leaf and this gave some happiness :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
loved it; hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful as always especially the last line :P xx
Dove's Imagination chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Another great story! Lovely, lovely, lovely, my darling! You are officially my favorite writer on the Doctor Who tag. Every time I see your name, I get so excited! "Yes, she made another story!"
Keep on writing!