Reviews for Unbridled Emotions
Update soon please
It's a little secret chapter 8 . 1/28
So goooddd continue plss
MusicIsaDrug18 chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
This story is very sweet and I would love it if there was an update...even though it's been nearly a year since the last... good job till now!
saruhikoh chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
This is sooo good! I hope u continue this soon
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Uwah I'm fangirling so hard I love this story
pikachujellytime chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
MSJXISHXISHSJ. This is SO good. Wow... I just wow. Keep writing;; and I hope you feel better! It sucks what's going on with your family dear 3 so please stay safe and stay okay. You're an amazing writer, but don't pressure yourself to update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
aww this story is absolutely adorable! you're doing such a great job!
taimukipa chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
sarumi is such a cute pairing and i adore how you write it. thank you for the update and i hope you're doing well enough,
Tsumichama chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Thank you so much for updating this even after all of that! Hope everything's fixed now.
It was really lovely. These two bbies are too lovely!
Love this story. So keep up the good work, and do take care.
AwwLuckyDog chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Aaaahhh I wanna read more. I love Spur Story 3
Its sooo cute. I live fshimi and misaki so much Hihi. And in your story they are like I imaging them to be. So I'll look forward to te next chaper und hope you will update soon :)
pancrotch chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
I just found this story, and it's really quite cute. I like it a lot.
Wonderland Massacre chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Love it! Please write more!
PasserbyYaoiFan chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
MOAR
MyLittleViolet chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
omg, 69 reviews too bad that I'm the one who destroys that number but I just had to leave a review, this story is simply too good! I can't wait to read more so please please update soon :D
random person chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Oh my, this story is beautiful! Misaki is adorable. I enjoy reading about SaruMi :))) And I too, enjoy the fluff. :)