Reviews for Self-Combustion
freedwinner28 chapter 8 . 5/10
once again another superb chapter imo. i absolutely love your writing style. "spectacular idiot" killed me. well...no but I burst out laughing! haha! you have this story pretty much under control. my only criticism is that sasuke and karin are very ooc. Let's face it: Sasuke is a selfish person. He's not the type to normally go out on a limb for someone. He has his moments, sure, but generally speaking he has a Slytherin-like approach to things. Karin, combat-wise, is weak. She didnt have much training growing up, being thrown in the chuunin exams solely for her kekkei genkai. Much like Sakura, she still needs a lot of assistance from teammates during fights. Don't worry though, despite the ooc-ness, you are able to justify their actions and make them believable, which is what matters most in fanfiction. so there. hope that helps. and again, well done!
freedwinner28 chapter 2 . 5/10
wow. just wow. you have a wonderful ability to make everything sound so raw yet so beautiful. i love it! thanks.
freedwinner28 chapter 1 . 5/10
I dont hate Karin. Honestly, I think she has a lot of potential in the series but for some reason they've all turned her into this perverted bitch who wants nothing more than to score with Sasuke. It's a shame. But yeah, thanks for this. Thanks for doing a good job of "fleshing her out" if you know what I mean. I totally buy your version of her.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
I like how your story is really descriptive and detailed. This is by far my favorite story I have ever read on fanfiction.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
Please update soon :D
Tobee chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Omg
Honeybee83 chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I literally fell in love with this story & im glad that your still updating! I'm truly sorry for the constant reviewing but I started this story alittle late. Overall, you deserve this reviews! Lastly, I can't wait to read your new sk fanfic!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
I love it !
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
I personally love the idea of codes in this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
I don't see how it would be a problem if sasuke would of have reacted that way, even in the Manga he wasn't good at expressing his feelings . Also I find it really exciting that you making another sk story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
The ending was so cute !
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
This chapter was pretty interesting!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
This ending caught me off guard !
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
I really hope itachi is okay. Also, the interactions between sasuke and Karin are so adorable !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Holy crap this is by far my favorite chapter, it's so intense!