Reviews for I'm Glad You Came
Tsubasa chapter 4 . 2/21
Great story, I hope you'll keep it up!
EmberG.Blaze chapter 4 . 1/28
Reeaaaalyy great job on this! It was really well written, and I enjoyed it so much! Just curious, but was that the last chapter? I hope not because I really want it to continue, but just wondering.
PerlaNemesis chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
I know that the story hasn't been updated for two years and you may have no intention to continue it but I still wanted to say that I really like all these four chapters and would be really happy if you ever continued.
OW OW JFC chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
IT IS ME AGAIN I AM SUFFERING FROM YOUR STORIES OW STOP DRAINING MY FEELS FROM ME.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Please continue! I love it!
vetii chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
O this fic is beautiful! I wish it was longer:)
29thcarnival chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
So little dialogue yet so many feels.
29thcarnival chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Killer last line. Amazing description and details on how Izaya feels. It's written crisp and clearly and was smooth to read.
29thcarnival chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is beautifully written and I really loved reading this. The structure of the writing is wonderful, how the dialogue is in italics and is in the middle has a lovely effect on the writing. There is enough decrition and details and the writing flows smoothly. I found myself already at the end and i didn;t notice because of how much i was pulled into the story. This chapter made me feel as if i was really right next to Izaya and All in all it was very well done and I'm sure I'll read the next chapter. The only part i thought was a bit weird is the part where Izaya "it's about time that little piece of shit bring him his dinner" although he just spent a whole paragraph explaining how he doesn't want him. I also think Izaya cursing a bit too much for his character but at the same time if I would continue knocking into things and falling on my face I'd cuss a lot too. This is all based on my opinion and advice. Please continue writing and improveing :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Please kee going, I fell in love with this story!
RachelDanna chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
UPDATE SOON! I AM LOVING THIS STORY AND PLOT! (Izaya should really cry though, my mind is imagining him crying in shizuo's arms :P Is that wrong)
gambatteh kudasai ne! Thumbs up 3
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Guhh this is so sad Shizu-chan! Kiss him all better or something! Dx Please update soon!
jk chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I enjoy your slow progression even more in these new chapters. Please update soon.
ThellrinOfAsgard chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This was a great chapter! Please update! :D
Frostlesskiss chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Poor IzaIza, he needs to bury his head in Shizuo's chest and let it all out. Tears i mean...DON'T THINK NEGATIVE!