Reviews for I'm Glad You Came
PerlaNemesis chapter 4 . 4/4
I know that the story hasn't been updated for two years and you may have no intention to continue it but I still wanted to say that I really like all these four chapters and would be really happy if you ever continued.
OW OW JFC chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
IT IS ME AGAIN I AM SUFFERING FROM YOUR STORIES OW STOP DRAINING MY FEELS FROM ME.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Please continue! I love it!
vetii chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
O this fic is beautiful! I wish it was longer:)
29thcarnival chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
So little dialogue yet so many feels.
29thcarnival chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Killer last line. Amazing description and details on how Izaya feels. It's written crisp and clearly and was smooth to read.
29thcarnival chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is beautifully written and I really loved reading this. The structure of the writing is wonderful, how the dialogue is in italics and is in the middle has a lovely effect on the writing. There is enough decrition and details and the writing flows smoothly. I found myself already at the end and i didn;t notice because of how much i was pulled into the story. This chapter made me feel as if i was really right next to Izaya and All in all it was very well done and I'm sure I'll read the next chapter. The only part i thought was a bit weird is the part where Izaya "it's about time that little piece of shit bring him his dinner" although he just spent a whole paragraph explaining how he doesn't want him. I also think Izaya cursing a bit too much for his character but at the same time if I would continue knocking into things and falling on my face I'd cuss a lot too. This is all based on my opinion and advice. Please continue writing and improveing :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Please kee going, I fell in love with this story!
RachelDanna chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
UPDATE SOON! I AM LOVING THIS STORY AND PLOT! (Izaya should really cry though, my mind is imagining him crying in shizuo's arms :P Is that wrong)
gambatteh kudasai ne! Thumbs up 3
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Guhh this is so sad Shizu-chan! Kiss him all better or something! Dx Please update soon!
jk chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I enjoy your slow progression even more in these new chapters. Please update soon.
ThellrinOfAsgard chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This was a great chapter! Please update! :D
Frostlesskiss chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Poor IzaIza, he needs to bury his head in Shizuo's chest and let it all out. Tears i mean...DON'T THINK NEGATIVE!
Alwaysblu chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
It's okay!
KuroEnna chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This wrecks a new heart in my chest. Goddamit, this guys are sooo..sooooo...agggggg. Yes that's my word for them, and gorgeous characterization by the way.
I actually find this believable, is so horrible to see just how confused and in the denial they are. How much they want to somehow right the world because the world is not right if one of them is not as if should be. They care for each other in the weirdest of ways.
*sigh*
I don't think it was too fast, how he became blind wasn't the objective of this story but the aftermath of such a thing, and you are handling that incredibly. I'm glad this is going to be longer, it's been literary year since I've followed a Shizaya story, Heck, is been years since I visited this fandom.
Thank you so much for this, I hope you update soon.