Reviews for Again
aceofqueens chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Alright, I'm really confused. Why would Alaris go back to Azarath if he was to be executed?

The only reason I can think to explain this is that he didn't actually go back, and that Bradsto mad up the cover story so that nobody would go looking for him.

Is that what you meant for the reader to conclude?
Bulbajer chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Great story. You should consider expanding the part about Alaris and the political situation in Azarath (and maybe not have Alaris die, or at least not until the end). Just a suggestion. Good work!
Redneckninja07 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
It wasnt a bad ending persay. But it would have been a little better if BB were there to comfort her about everything.
mercury chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Captivating! Thanks!
write man chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
write more you angelical scum eat your words and do continue
Bug chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
ANOTHER! this was too good!
DarkkAngelll chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Fantastic chapter! I love your work! And I love this story! It seems well structured and very well thought-out. I love how you come up with these amazing reasons and plots and it's very fun to piece it together in my mind.
Will be waiting for a next chapter... unless "Thanks for everything!" meant goodbye (I hope not!).
Keep up the good work! :D
xXimmortalXx chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
LilLilGirl chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
That was a good chapter, and frankly the monks pissed me off too lol update soon :D
LilLilGirl chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Good job, so now that everything is normal again u gonna continue? Lol anyway update soon :D
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
The scratched out parts probably talked about her feelings for him. And she loves his persistance? Aww!
jazzybizzle chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Awww they read her books about them! I figured she had those thoughts about Cyborg and Robin, but Beast Boy! Awww!

Stop leaving me with these cliffies! :33
LilLilGirl chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
It was still pretty good tho! Hahaa i liked meeting Arella but wats up with Love? U didnt explain.. :/ lol :D update soon tho!
LilLilGirl chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
That was great! Is she liked inprisoned because Starfires in ravens body or cuz she livs BB? Im dyeing to kno! Also im not offended bout the add on at all, it even helps u understand wat she is sayin lol Update soon! :D
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Dont worry. The chapter was good. Update soon!