Reviews for The Fool and The Traitor
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
There must be more stuff out there like this one. Great story.
magicalandinactive chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I adore this - not just because it was wonderfully written, but because you kept Miraak in character. Everything, just everything, suited him absolutely perfectly. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for happy endings, but even though she died and he got what he wanted, this was immensely satisfying because it's so true to his nature. Well done!
Ayice chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really do like this!
JakeMuller chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is such a great story! True to Miraak's character.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is fascinating, I love it. It's definitely to read an 'evil' Dragonborn who still feels human, especially since it's in the DB's blood to seek dominance and power. I especially love how in character you keep Miraak. I'd honestly have helped him too, but I bet this is how it would have turned out! Marvellous story.
birgittesilverbow chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Must have more MiraakxDB! Loved this.
LadyCyn83 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wow... This is just... wow. I always thougt things would be much more interesting if we could choose to joing Miraaks side. Happy to know that there are a lot more people who think so. Anyway, fantastic story and I hope you will write much more about sexy Miraak! ;)
emeraldonix chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my gosh! I just... wow. This is the first Elder Scrolls pairing that I can see myself falling in love with. Just... wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
swiggity swool, damn that was cool
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was perfect. Really-I hope you do more Miraak x Dragonborn. The word usage and the-the-the...Yeah. It made me squeal. Loudly.

Miraak is just so sexy. You're a great writer.

I'm gonna submit this before I sound like too much of an idiot.
Blad Agent99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Really well written and a great idea! I jut wish you'd made a whole Tory out of this really wonderful idea!
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Okay... so I love Miraak (or at the very least, I think he's fascinating). And I love "what-ifs" and "what-could-have-happeneds." And this one-shot had both of those things. My only complaint was that it wasn't longer, because I would have loved to read more! :) Welcome to and keep on writing!