Reviews for Beautiful Love
foxpaw101 chapter 26 . 2/20
hey you should continue this ;) its really great!
AnimeOtakuRena chapter 26 . 1/16
Please continue! Im loving this very much!
SyoxAiOTP chapter 26 . 1/12
Wow. I was actually not expecting much from your story but I was blown away by how AMAZING it was. I don't know if you get some sort of notification for this, but please continue!
I'm begging you, please! This is my OTP and this is the best story that I've found. Please, please for the love of God, keep writing!
Love chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! AIXSYO IS MY OTP THIS IS THE FIRST DECENT STORY I HAVE FOUND OF THEM, PLEASE TRY AND FINISH THIS.
Lolololololololo chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Write more
LoveBeauti98 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Please write more. I've been waiting such a long time, please write a few more chapters!
One Word chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Cute.
Song of a Nightingale chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
Please please please please please please please update! This story is so good, I'm dying for Ai and Syo to get together!
Sakura Batman the Unicorn chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY, ALL OF IT. PLEASE GO ON.
ita04 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Please update :)
Ai Shiranui chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
*finishes reading*

what... no... this better not be the end... please update youre killing me!
Ai Shiranui chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Yes Reiji x Ranmaru is just so adoreable cx but i like Ai x Ran aswell... cx
MssCassandra chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
Cuuuute!
badangeliza89 chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
Please ubdate soon i absolutely love this story read all the chaps 2x now n am waiting for new ones so pretty please HAIAKU please_ .
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This chapter makes me want to cry :(

And I've read some very depressing things e.e