Reviews for Beautiful Love
Rhyme Lawlette chapter 26 . 4/26
i love this! sign me up as a devoted reader! best luck on finishing up dear!
i am finding myself loving this story so much! you are a great writer dear! 3
BlackDarkness chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
Omgggoosssshhh i love this fanfic sooooo much... why dont you make it anymoreee?! :'(((
surveycorps chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
It's been two years *cries* please update!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
please update this! its awesome!
foxpaw101 chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
hey you should continue this ;) its really great!
AnimeOtakuRena chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Please continue! Im loving this very much!
SyoxAiOTP chapter 26 . 1/12/2015
Wow. I was actually not expecting much from your story but I was blown away by how AMAZING it was. I don't know if you get some sort of notification for this, but please continue!
I'm begging you, please! This is my OTP and this is the best story that I've found. Please, please for the love of God, keep writing!
Love chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! AIXSYO IS MY OTP THIS IS THE FIRST DECENT STORY I HAVE FOUND OF THEM, PLEASE TRY AND FINISH THIS.
Lolololololololo chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Write more
LoveBeauti98 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Please write more. I've been waiting such a long time, please write a few more chapters!
One Word chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Cute.
Song of a Nightingale chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
Please please please please please please please update! This story is so good, I'm dying for Ai and Syo to get together!
Sakura Batman the Unicorn chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY, ALL OF IT. PLEASE GO ON.
ita04 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014