Reviews for Beautiful Love
Michayla chapter 20 . 3/15
I am so happy you brought the twin in and I hope they bring him in the anime as well cause I just want to meet him!
Michayla chapter 18 . 3/15
I feel so bad for Ai he is so adorable trying to learn about emotions and then syo ruins it. I am not trying to be rude to syo. Syo Ai and Otokia(the red head in starish) are my favs so. I love this fan fic so much with syo and Ai. GO SI OR AYO
Michayla chapter 13 . 3/15
It was a little corny but it was FUNNY I loved. I didn't know he was 25 though because I read a fan fiction about regi and Ai but it was weird like 10 years apart they make a better like brothers or mother and son relationship like you did.!
Rhyme Lawlette chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
i love this! sign me up as a devoted reader! best luck on finishing up dear!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
i am finding myself loving this story so much! you are a great writer dear! 3
BlackDarkness chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
Omgggoosssshhh i love this fanfic sooooo much... why dont you make it anymoreee?! :'(((
surveycorps chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
It's been two years *cries* please update!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
please update this! its awesome!
foxpaw101 chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
hey you should continue this ;) its really great!
AnimeOtakuRena chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Please continue! Im loving this very much!
SyoxAiOTP chapter 26 . 1/12/2015
Wow. I was actually not expecting much from your story but I was blown away by how AMAZING it was. I don't know if you get some sort of notification for this, but please continue!
I'm begging you, please! This is my OTP and this is the best story that I've found. Please, please for the love of God, keep writing!
Love chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! AIXSYO IS MY OTP THIS IS THE FIRST DECENT STORY I HAVE FOUND OF THEM, PLEASE TRY AND FINISH THIS.
Lolololololololo chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Write more
LoveBeauti98 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Please write more. I've been waiting such a long time, please write a few more chapters!
One Word chapter 17 . 6/22/2014