Reviews for Saving Wanda
You should definitely continue!
Rotten.Lollipops chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
You need to write more! Yes, please?! It would be awesome to read a chapter of Ian and Wanda's first night together in her new body!
iamchris chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
OMG YES FINALLY
I've been looking frantically FOR SO LONG to find this fanfic, turns out I had it saved under my favorites.
Well - this story is flipping awesome nonetheless. I love this idea of Wanda being able to interact with Ian the rest - and still have this instinctual love, I LOVE IT :D

**i refound this story, hence the reason why i'm reviewing this again :)
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
PLEASE WRITE THAT EXTRA CHAPTER!
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This was the cutest thing ever! I loved that Wanda was semi-conscious in her soul form! It was cute that she would wave her feathery attachments in hello or twirl in her cyrotank when she was happy. So Adorable! I'll definitely re-read this in the future!
wanda oshea chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Lovd it...wish u wud continue th story
iamchris chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
OMG this is so sweet. Awwh. 3
I love how you made it so that the soul, especially Wanda's soul, is able to respond to Ian even during hibernation. I find this so..sweet. Like no other words can describe it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Yes! 4th chapter deffinetly! I loved this! Really cute!
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
this was so cute! i'd never thought of the tanks being see through before neat idea! following in case of a 4th chapter!
Your-lost-soul chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Another chapter pleaaaassseeee!
CatofFire chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
thats just to cute
tanks for writing this
HostersDemigodsx chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
omg this story was absolutely amazing. i think you should do another chapter.(:
AinsleyWright chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Yes, I think you need a 4th chapter.
karlellewellyn chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I love your idea on the story. This may sound strange but when I read books I can almost hear the voices of the carters in my head. Stephanie Meyer knows how to write slightly different speech patterns. You seem to have copied them. because I could even with out the POV I could tell who was talking. Great stuff.
an angel's whisper chapter 3 . 4/18/2013