Reviews for Indigo All Over Again
pika misty chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
One of the best fanfics
deant33 chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Good so far. They are going to travel, right?
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
LOL at Leaf, I have a feeling I'm gonna like her. This was a really heart wrenching chapter, I can't believe Ash said all that...
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I'm really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to reading more.
thefierydeath chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
:D

DRAMA!

I still don't like Leaf's dense personality very much...it's prob just cuz I only read ones where she is hardheaded. :3
Nelly chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
This story is spectacular, i absolutly love it. Keep up the good work!
DreamerAtDawn chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
i love it!
petites sorcieres chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Don t worry this was a great chapter! haha Tracey is AWESOME and I agree, Leaf is SURE mega dense, just like Ash (though can anyone be WORSE than Ash ?) ...I m so glad Misty and him got to make up.

Gary/Misty friendship is fabulous *-*

Thank you for this chapter!
Explorer Of Time chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Hooray! More! Oldrivalshipping! Indigo League! Ash and Misty!
Ky111 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter and good to see what is going on in Ash's head and I like how you still have him as he is but have allowed him to grow at least a bit and he does notice things now (which is as it should be after all his experiences and getting older a lot of people make him exactly like he was when he was 10 no one stays exactly as they were when they were a kid).

Anyway getting off topic, great work and I'll catch ya at the next one.
truch28 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Nice chapter. I like how complex you make ash. Its very interesting. I hope you do eventually have ash and misty dating.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I'm really enjoying your story and i'm looking forward to your next chapter, please update soon.
ultimateCCC chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This close to confessing their feelings.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I'm glad they made up this chapter! Excellent work!
kawaiighurl018 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I loved it! You make the characters seem so real. I hope you update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »