Reviews for It's just Destiny
Wunjo chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Oh man! I so hope you update this story at some stage. I would love to know what the heck is going on lol.
Sarpndo chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
ooh, 'ello Cas.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
uhoh...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
okay you totally needa update this story soon i'm so sucked in right now lol
MollysDean chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
so does that mean deans a dragon...?
cool fic
Tango Dancer chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Ooooh! Enter Cas! And are those supernatural abilities for our beloved Dean? This is more and more interesting!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Wow, who says things like, "Who are you exactly? The CIA or some other strange government organisation because I pay all my taxes" and "But it sounds to me like you might be a little crazy in the head, perhaps you should consider getting some professional help or something." to guys with totally black eyes? Has Dean's memories been messed with, mmmm. Can't wait for more. Rescued by a feathered friend?
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god, why did the bad guys want Dean, is he human? What kind of powers does he have? Why were his memories block and by whom? So many questions and no answers i hope you update soon
babyreaper chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great first chapter, Castiel making an appearance about now would be a good thing. More soon, Thanks
OhThoseFeels chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oooo write more?
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well, someone's in serious trouble here! I wonder how this works: reincarnation? Hehe, now that'd be fun! And it's Destiel! I love you! *hugs* Can't wait for chapter 2 already! Quick, get back to writing!