Reviews for Harry Potter: At Destiny's End
I wonder why almost every hp fics starts with " harry lays in bed thinking that dumbles evil. Weaslies are theifs .. snapes handsome (?)" Why cant it be having a pee or something. Is his bed enchanted
Good
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Intriguing start.
Vegasman59 chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I hope you return to this it's really good!
midnightscar17 chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
No no how could you kill off poor Neville, no more Longbotyoms now either, couldn't it if been someone else.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Why would they eat food cooked by Molly encase she drugged that as well?
starlite22 chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Please up date, it's been nearly a year, would like to know what hapoens next. Do Charlie and the Twins turn their back in their family and help them?
1529 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
A good story so far, but Harrys reaction to Hermiones revelation about Tracy was over the top, at the same time Hermiones belief in Harrys reasonableness is a little out there as well considering that there was never any even neutral contact between Harry and any Slytherins... also, Hermione keeping it quiet doest really make much sense as written.

Good story, thank you for writing.
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Thanks for the update.
It's sad that Fleur lost the baby, but at least Bill can't make any demands. In fact, it could be nice if he can be charged with assault.
Darkangel665 chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Really like your story but I have a question, wouldn't the baskalist venom of started to dissolve the locket over time and would have destroyed the heucrox that way? But I do really like your story and hope you update soon.
Luvliacd chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
I am curious, why are you redeeming Ginny and not Ron? Ginny is just as culpable as Ron in what happened to Harry and Hermione. Molly losing teeth and looking even more like a hill billy (my apologies to all hill billies) made me laugh. I just hope that the twins and Charlie, who appear to be very little like the rest of their family in canon, still end up being on Harry's side. I adored the twins in the books and movies because of their sense of humor and their ability to always bring a smile to faces even in the worst of times. Charlie and his dragons just seem so interesting. I'm glad I've caught back up with you.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Poor Fleur...
Delightfully sinful chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
I've just read your stort from start to finish and I honestly don't know what to think about it. I've also read all your notes so I don't know what I'm allowed to comment on. You seem to get angry quite quickly over comments that other authors have also gotten and they take them pretty well without lashing out. So here goes what I think of your story and keep in mind it's not a flame. Your story interested me right away so I kept reading. Hermione was always the one with a level head so I know where you're going with her character. But at the same time you're postponing her checking harry for compulsions straight away and that already messed with the character you're trying to portray. Yeah it gives you an excuse to not have to rethink the path your story is headed towards but it also makes harry appear a bit of a dunce even if that is how he was portrayed for most of Canon. I'm sure once you get around to it that he'll start thinking clearer and be more level headed but it is a bit annoying. I agree with the other comments on here about him being a bit too much of an idiot but they could have commented about it in a nicer way so as to not upset you. Yes I know you said to have patience he won't always be a dunce but that doesn't make it any less annoying. It was sad you killed off so many people right from the start. I know you said they don't serve a purpose to your story but it would've been more accepted if the same number or at least more death eaters were killed as well. The only positive is you got rid of draco. Not a fan of him. I like what you did with Ginny though. I like her character but I'm used to her being portrayed like this as this seems to be the running theme to all hhr stories. I'm glad you didn't kill her off and are planning on redeeming her later on. The rest of the weasleys I could care less one way or the other. They're flexible. I'm also glad Luna's alright. The way her thoughts were heading in this last chapter, I wouldn't mind if you added her to the pairing. She's one of my favorite characters and I wouldn't want to see her just given away to some random character like Rowling did. Nor do I wanna see her dead so I am curious to see where you take her character. That aside, you're fic is really interesting. You're fight scene was easy to follow. Lots of foreshadowing with no set direction. The fic overall is a clean read. No headaches from trying to figure out what you meant. So keep on writing, you're good. Even if it does make you have mixed feelings on how you're going about it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
nice update, waiting for more